“A splendid find....”
Review of Horsemanstone

Horsemanstone
Ranked #1 of 3 Llanteg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 July 2013

We have just returned from a very enjoyable and relaxing, 4-night stay. Everyone at the B&B was most friendly and helpful. Our accommodation (Room 1) was spotless and furnished with modern, quality furniture and fittings and the location was both peaceful and beautiful. All of the positive comments by other reviewers are well deserved and, without repeating them, we happily endorse them.We would unreservedly recommend it and would be very happy to return.

Room Tip: Room 1 subject to patchy WiFi reception but no access problems in the breakfast room
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 June 2013

This trip was booked by our son & parents as an anniversary present.
Looking at the internet pictures it looked superb and when we arrived there found it to be true. An absolutely stunning place to stay.
Owners Anna & Chris were really helpful & friendly, as were the dogs Murphy and Coco.
The attention to detail in the room we stayed in was fantastic, quality outstanding, all the extra details like fresh milk & bottled water in the fridge for you.
Breakfast was great cooked fresh and plenty of it.
Such a peaceful location and just what we needed for a relaxing weekend away. We will be definately be visiting again and will be recommending Horsemanstone to everyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Fantastic romantic holiday chalet positioned in a perfect location to discover West Wales. The room was smart, stylish and practical. Everything you could possible need for a short stay was available. The under floor heating was effective, and ensured we enjoyed a cosy nights sleep. Breakfast was hearty and the ingredients used were top quality (especially liked the option to chose breakfast type on arrival) The owners Anna and Chris were both fantastic, ensured we both felt really welcome. The cottage benefits from over looking the beautiful west wales countryside, and felt so peaceful and relaxing. The cottage is also blessed with a host of animals, which enhance the cottages character and charm, and promote the chalet relaxed organic feel. Chris and Anna, have obviously spent a lot of time ensuring every detail is perfect, and as a result the customer experience is top quality. if you intend to spend time in West Wales, and you want a guaranteed top quality base - This is the place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Our room was all new and super clean and tidy with very good beds and bathroom. Breakfast is being served in the dining room and was really well organised: great choice of options that you can tick on the menu the night before, large portions, delicious home cooking.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Stayed here for 1 night whilst in the area on business and I can only say this is one of the best places I have ever stayed in. And I have stayed in many a hotel in my time. The location is beautiful and secluded but close enough for amenities, my room had lovely French doors over looking the land, small kitchenette beautiful shower room and large bedroom with settee to relax on.

Everything was immaculate, clean, decorated and fitted out perfectly. The attention to detail was obvious, even down to the small fresh jug of milk in the fridge ( no UHT here)

The welcome on arrival was fantastic, I immediately felt at home and relaxed. Say hello to Coco for me :)

How many B&B,s do you go to where you choose what you want for breakfast, I mean real choice? Smoked salmon and scrabbled eggs I kid you not..Just divine.

A lot of effort and money has been invested in this business And I hope that every penny and minute is recovered.

On the other hand if I continue to write I won't be able to take my family in the summer because it will be fully booked.

Congratulations on a fantastic B&B (beautiful and brilliant). See you soon

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank booleyboy
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I stayed here for one night and wanted to stay a second and a third. Anna is amazing she insisted on carrying my cases to my fab holiday bungalow as i was laden down with laptop case, handbag ect. Anna took me to my accomodation for the evening which i hasten to add was decorated very tastefully with underfloor heating which i loved as it was so cold outside it was a 'godsend' to my cold feet! And then the Jacuzzi was discovered in the bathroom which was a great suprise for a very tired sales person that needed that TLC having endured a very long and tiring journey. The views were amazing, a pond, alpacas, Murphy the Newfoundland dog who plods to greet you and offers his head for a cuddle! Breakfast was fab with my choice being Smoked salmon and Scrambled (There is a huge choice). this accomodation and the family that run it i give a big thumbs up to anybody whether leisure or business i will be visitng again if not just to chat to Anna. Thanks for such a great stay and for looking after me. :)

Room Tip: Any room is a good room!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Nice quiet location.. Great for the kids too as they could feed the ducks in the morning.. Lovely clean comfortable rooms, food was first class and owners very friendly. I will definitely stay there again when i visit tenby with the children. Reasonabley priced rooms. Double room with door into twin room was great for the kids too :-)

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Nickinoo75
Also consider these accommodations in or near Llanteg
Broadmead Boutique B&B
#4 of 23 in Tenby
Mellieha Guest House
Mellieha Guest House
#1 of 1 in Amroth

Been to Horsemanstone? Share your experiences!