“Unforgettable! Don't hesitate!”
Review of Blue Vision Dive Centre - CLOSED

Blue Vision Dive Centre
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Blue Vision was recommended to us by Blue Sky Mining in Warner Beach. The first day we drove down just for a couple dives, but Blue Vision was so great, we went back the second day for a shark dive, and then three more days after that for our advanced open water course. Gary, Adrian, Frick, and the rest of the staff were great! We learned a lot, and got great experience.
Can't wait to go back, and I've been telling people about Blue Vision and the Aliwal Shoal ever since!
Don't hesitate! This will certainly be an experience you will remember for the rest of your lives!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

This was my second experience with Blue vision, but the first since they moved to their new premises. The staff were very friendly and professional. The equipment was in good condition and functioned perfectly. The dive master Ferdi lead an excellent dive on Aliwal shoal. The boat ride was as expected with this area and the skipper was more than competent at handling the surf and the conditions. The breakfast after the dive was really good and was excellent value for money. All-in-all a most pleasant experience and I would recommend using this establishment. If forced to point out a negative it would be the limited merchanise in the dive shop but this could be as a result of the recent move.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Having only recently completed our open water course in Malawi we came to Blue Vision for our first ever sea dive. We planned to do 2 dives in one day but having met the staff and seen what a fantastic dive center it was we ended up staying for another 5 days and taking our advanced course! I was very nervous of sharks but the staff were so experienced and reassuring that I actually ended up going on a baited shark dive which I could never have imagined I would be brave enough to do.

Everyone is experienced and professional, catering to the needs of every diver. The staff know the area really well and how to dive in the conditions. The skipper is also excellent and the boat launches are actually really fun. The hotel is great too, the perfect place to stay after a day of diving.

I came here never having dived in the ocean and very nervous and am leaving confident and excited for my next dive. Thanks so much Blue Vision!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I have returned again to this center and I am always very pleased with the very professional service. I sometimes go just for one dive and they are always able to put me in, very flexible (I do free dive as well accompanying the boat). Now the center is growing adding a restorated hotel and restaurant so that all services will be provided in one. The rooms are clean with beautiful wood floor and the dormitories are also impeccable. I highly recommend to dive with this center and bring the whole family for a first dive experience, even the little ones. Experienced divers will find very knowledgable, safety oriented staff and excellent skipper that do not try to impress its public by rough sailing as many others do.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I went to Blue vision for my last open water dive along with my instructor Brooke who was pretty much one of their team! Right from the start they made me feel so welcome and confident on my first ever ocean dive!!
The launch was super rough but the skipper Travis clearly knew his stiff (def no cowboy) and got us out to the site safety (if a little wet lol)
Once there care was taken that we were all kitted up and as the only student everyone was super friendly and helpful to me!
Our super DM Chad knew exactly where to take is and We saw so many things including two huge schools of dolphin on scuba amazing!!!!
I qualified after this dive but returned the following week for two more dives with the same team and was only sorry not to be able to do more before I had to leave SA!
Aliwal Shoal cannot always promise the best Viz but this team will do their best to give you a fab dive thanks Carol and team zx