I booked this via Groupon offer .seemed a good deal as worked out that with room upgrade which was recommended as we have 2 children plus breakfast it would come to £64 . Great I thought for de Vere village hotel . Sadly I was to be very disappointed . Rooms shabby and old fashioned. Big bed but with 2 airbeds ( that's what they provide for kids to sleep on at this hotel ) there was little more room so I'd hate to think what standard room would have been like .tv very old , like you'd find in the 80's!!
Pool was so cloudy must have contained so much chlorine I dread to think ! Hose pipe feeding the pool so quite dangerous as you had to step over it ! I let my kids into the jacuzzi to be told they weren't allowed in there or steam room . The steam room had a sign on saying over 8's could go in but she said sign was wrong !
Worst part of stay was the diabolical meal in the restaurant . Just awful . I've never sent a meal back in my life until now . Tough steak not cooked right , all the meal was just terrible . And cost £110 for 4 !! Have had a little taken off but not worth any money at all !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daresbury Park Hotel & Spa is one of the best hotels in Warrington for price and facilities. Located just a 3 minute drive from the M56 and offering easy access to Chester, Liverpool and Manchester with the Peak District only 40 minutes away - the Daresbury Park is the perfect choice for short breaks, business travel, conferences and wedding receptions alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Daresbury Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Daresbury Park Hotel Daresbury
- De Vere Daresbury Park Warrington
- Daresbury Park Hotel Cheshire