We stayed here on Saturday 23/6/12 and we were upgraded to a standard king size for an additional £10 to pay. The room was big but the bed was terrible and very very soft hence I'd not slept all night. Cobwebs in the bathroom and the decor could have been updated as it was dirty and stained. I would hate to think what the normal king size room consisted of if that was an upgrade? The hairdryer did not work but rang reception and they replaced it with a temporary hairdryer. We had breakfast in the morning at a cost of £10 each and I only had toast and fruit if I'd known how much breakfast was I would have waited till I got home...
I know the Premier Inn has rooms at £29 with a hard bed lovely decor and very good breakfasts at £6.75 so I will never go back to that terrible hotel it was a rip off...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daresbury Park Hotel & Spa is one of the best hotels in Warrington for price and facilities. Located just a 3 minute drive from the M56 and offering easy access to Chester, Liverpool and Manchester with the Peak District only 40 minutes away - the Daresbury Park is the perfect choice for short breaks, business travel, conferences and wedding receptions alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Daresbury Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Daresbury Park Hotel Daresbury
- De Vere Daresbury Park Warrington
- Daresbury Park Hotel Cheshire