Since the hotel has been taken over by Brittannia Hotels unfortunately has gone downhill. I stayed this week June 2014 and would not stay again. I even was going to leave and pay for another hotel.
The hotel has been refurbished they say do not stay in those rooms they are part of the extension at the back the rooms are small and like a prison. My first room had a lovely view of a generator on the roof. The next room was close to reception and was ok. Much larger room tied and needs a good clean but ok.
Food in the bar was awful I ordered Ham Egg and Chips. The eggs were greasy and put on top of my ham hence the meal was awful.
The next day I was in the hotel for the conference. The conference room was ok but again full of fat.
I would not stay again that is for sure.
The positive note the staff on reception were most helpful and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daresbury Park Hotel & Spa is one of the best hotels in Warrington for price and facilities. Located just a 3 minute drive from the M56 and offering easy access to Chester, Liverpool and Manchester with the Peak District only 40 minutes away - the Daresbury Park is the perfect choice for short breaks, business travel, conferences and wedding receptions alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Daresbury Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Daresbury Park Hotel Daresbury
- De Vere Daresbury Park Warrington
- Daresbury Park Hotel Cheshire