“Lovely Fish!”

Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Newbridge
Description: Fish and chip shop takeaway and restaurant
Description: Fish and chip shop takeaway and restaurant
Reviewed 24 November 2015

My wife and I went to Newbridge Fish Bar for dinner, the fish was so big it had a plate of it's own, we couldn't' fit the chips on the plate. I ordered plaice and my wife had crispy chicken, and it was Half a roast chicken! I would recommend this fish and chip shop for value for money and excellent quality food. We can't wait to try something else next week.

2  Thank Bill A

Reviewed 3 October 2015

Standards dropping to an all time low. After my last review, the standard and fish potions improved. However the potions have dropped again. We had fish 2 weeks ago and noticed a significant difference in size. We gave them the benefit of the doubt and tired them again tonight. Fish was not freshly cooked and the fish was smaller and the batter was left empty in places.

1  Thank Gary W
Reviewed 31 August 2015

Great fish and chips,service average where is the lady with the bubbly nature she was an asset to this place .

2  Thank dylanWales
Reviewed 30 August 2015

I use this fish and chip shop at least once a week the shop is always clean and tidy
The girls are happy and friendly the food is always top quality and very big portions and good prices. If you get a chance try the irish curry.

2  Thank daveR5244YT
Reviewed 10 July 2015

Had food delivered it was just about warm , chips were over cooked and hard ! If it's busy standards obviously fall.

1  Thank Jenny M