“A Delight”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Old Radnor
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2014

This is a beautifully located pub we always visit when we're in the area. The Sunday lunch is perfection and the staff very pleasant. I do wish though they'd fit an automatic closing device to the main door as so many people leave it open causing a draught for those dining near it.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I was introduced to the Harp with another friend whilst enjoying a short break in Llandrindod Wells. We were there for an early meal at Midsummer. The restaurant was busy but the service prompt. My tuna
was excellent as well as innovative. I now try sliced
new potatoes and radishes with other spicy meats!!

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

This is a beautiful little country pub. Lovely views, great to sit outside in the sun. Good service and great food. My Sunday roast was the best I've had in a long time and delicious choc brownies. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Very good cooking with plenty of variety and tables nicely placed under the hop-bines and old beams. Comfortable settles and a friendly atmosphere with plenty of "buzz" and a very nice mix of locals and visitors. Service was pleasant and efficient, despite being extremely busy - a most enjoyable experience overall.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Excellent cooked food but rather limited menu. Real ales on tap. Very busy (especially on a midsummer's Saturday night when we went) Booking therefore recommended. Lovely location on a hill top with wonderful views for miles out towards the west (especially at sunset).