“Not bad”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Went there with some friends for a coffee.I had a strawberry smoothie (made from real fruit) and an apple crumble (asked to be warmed but was served room temperature; it was fresh and very good just the same). The others took frapuccino, strawberry cheese cake, and a couple of ice cream with fruit. We also took some capuccinos that were decent.

The problem was that the waiting staff came several times asking if we needed something else or if we were to order... it was a little bit excessive.

1  Thank Mark C

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Used to go twice a week in the evening but the more I went the poorer service we got.
Sometimes we have waited for a quarter of an hour just to give us the menu.
Once I've had a cheesecake and I've had the most terrible night of my life.

Haven't gone there since.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

A pleasant experience to go to Tramici. Staff very friendly, helpful and go out of their way to assist clients. You can sense a feeling of team work. The food is very good, value for money and varied choices. I highly recommed Tramici.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My niece suggested this place and we stopped here for cake and coffee. Very good service. One of the owners is always around and checking with the patrons for their opinion of the place. Well, we liked it so much we went back on another two occasions for dinner. Very pleasant. Spacious with a downstairs and upstairs seating.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch with family and was very disappointed! When visited before food was much tastier. Drinks that were served were flat ... We noticed that soft drinks are served from big bottles which for 'convienience' are left open on the bar top!