“Great shots of Beautiful Locations in Malta”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Malta Photo Tour

Malta Photo Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer 3 or 6 hour ‘hands on’ tours of Malta and Gozo that showcase the rich heritage, history and culture in an informative and fun photographic discovery walk. Our tours are conducted by a Licensed Tour Guide AND a trained professional photographer who has been published internationally. We offer daily standard itineraries and custom photo tours upon request.
Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great shots of Beautiful Locations in Malta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

We have booked a day tour with the Malta Photo Tour guides, Vince & Martin. They took us around the island and gave us very helpful photography tips, which we could then immediately apply. I have learned a great deal about photography, and also used the time wisely to visit some very interesting spots around Malta, some off the beaten tourist tracks, on sites which we would not have gotten to on our own for sure.

Would totally recommend one of the tours which these guys offer to get a taste the highlights and then return to those spots that interest you to explore them some more later on.

Thanks for the great tour & the great day, we have really enjoyed it!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Viola P

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great guys providing great value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

I met up with Martin and Vince in Mdina, and they showed me around the best locations in this wonderful, old city. I got a lot of relevant history about the buildings and nearby places. I have been shooting for about 25 years as an enthusiastic amateur, and was happy to pickup a few pro tricks from Martin.

If you are new to Malta, I recommend booking a day or two for getting local guiding to wonderful locations. No matter what level of photography skill you have, these guys will surely be able to teach you something new. (Besides, they are real nice blokes too :)

I will book with them again the next time I return to Malta.

Visited July 2013