“Flyboard Malta my weekend retreat:))” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Flyboard Malta

Flyboard Malta
More attraction details
Owner description: The Zapata FlyBoard is at the cutting edge of extreme watersports! Water propulsion from a jet ski routes water to a pair of jet boots on a board. The FlyBoard is the most revolutionary, deceptively simple and adrenaline pumping watersports toy that gives you, the rider, a truly outrageous way to have fun. Make your reservations today with Flyboard Malta. Our office is located in Birkirkara, but we operate in Spinola Bay, St. Julian's Bay. We do not have a fixed location but we meet there by booking.
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Flyboard Malta my weekend retreat:))”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

I spent very few days in Malta and I wanted to get the most, so I chose to try flyboarding for first time:)) It turned out to be the most awesome experience ever. I have never tried anything like it before. Simon and her husband are very nice and patient. The flying is very safe and super fun!! I will definitely do it again!:)

Visited October 2013

48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Awesome flight !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

Speaking for all 4 of us who went on this adventure, we loved it. Simon & Joanne were very patient, explained everything really well and made sure we had a good time. Great photos and video of each us flying were really appreciated. We each had a 15 minute flight which was enough time to learn how to fly and do some really exciting flying. Highly recommend.

1 Thank richo66
Sliema, Malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unbelievable Sensation !! Best Experience..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

This is one of the Best Feelings I ever got in Malta.. It's Fantastic.
The owners Simon & Joanne are really Nice people too and so patient.. Excellent Teachers !!
I have to do this again for sure.

Thanks for this Experience.

Maria Pia Cassar & Andrea Eminyan

1 Thank Andrea170485
Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing experience!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

No words to describe
amazing, exiting
I've a wonderful experience with this
recomended 1000%
terrific experience.
the staff are great people, in a few steps they show how to fly. Just be relaxed and thats it, listen to them and voila you are flying, simple nice wonderful great experience, if you are going to malta contac them, they will helpyou to find them and start a new adventure.
realy feel flying,
And experience to repeat many times,
Nice time on my last 2 days of my hollidays

“WONDERFUL!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

AMAZING EXPERIENCE!! I HAVE NEVER FELT SOMETHING LIKE THIS! EVERYONE SHOULD TRY THIS! IT's wonderful opportunity to feel like you are flying, the feeling when u are in the air is spectacular! EVERYONE SHOULD TRY THIS!! Without the words! Instructors are really nice people, they will help you to fly in a first minutes, if you will listen them! However, the best experience in Malta! :)))) Surely, I'm going to fly again when I will have a chance!! Thank you!!

Visited August 2013