“Amazing !”
Review of Flyboard Malta

Flyboard Malta
More attraction details
Owner description: The Zapata FlyBoard is at the cutting edge of extreme watersports! Water propulsion from a jet ski routes water to a pair of jet boots on a board. The FlyBoard is the most revolutionary, deceptively simple and adrenaline pumping watersports toy that gives you, the rider, a truly outrageous way to have fun. Make your reservations today with Flyboard Malta. Our office is located in Birkirkara, but we operate in Spinola Bay, St. Julian's Bay. We do not have a fixed location but we meet there by booking.
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Amazing !”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Amazing... Just amazing ! The best day of my life ! Thanks you for this amazing experience ! I love Malte !

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Roma
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Experience ! Funny and Safe”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

It was a great experience, it's not so complicate , you just need to have ballance and trust yourself.
I think I flew very hight , the sensation was amazing, just flying ! Jumping form the water, "like Jesus"! I've never felt unsafe, with all the gear it's everything fine. The staff is amazing , very calm and patient, make you fill very relaxed. Try it!

Visited May 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
“Perfect”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Wonderful experience.
Flyboarding really recommended by me.
Would also point out that the instructors are very talented.

Not the last time for me, I'll be back

Philip.J

“You Will try again!!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Yesterday was my first best Day on malta! It was awsome and We loved it, We even give a thank to The thechers they was really Nice!

We will try flyboard atleast 1 time in a month!!

Go for it and stop thinking :)

Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So I FLEW TODAY!!!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

What a great birthday gift! Spent the morning feeling like a Superhero thank to the great pepole at flybord malta. Friendly and accommodating they showed my how to fly in about 5 minutes. I able to hear all of there instructions through a great helmet with speakers in it and a mount for my gopro.
I would do it again tomorrow. ..to bad vacations have come to an end.

1 Thank vinval1