“Best fun you can have other than sex!! :)”
Review of Flyboard Malta

Flyboard Malta
More attraction details
Owner description: The Zapata FlyBoard is at the cutting edge of extreme watersports! Water propulsion from a jet ski routes water to a pair of jet boots on a board. The FlyBoard is the most revolutionary, deceptively simple and adrenaline pumping watersports toy that gives you, the rider, a truly outrageous way to have fun. Make your reservations today with Flyboard Malta. Our office is located in Birkirkara, but we operate in Spinola Bay, St. Julian's Bay. We do not have a fixed location but we meet there by booking.
Reviewed 17 July 2014

It was my first time trying the Fly Board with the help of Simon and Joanne at FlyBoard Malta. It was easy to pick up and have a great time. Haven't had so much fun since i was a kid. If you are in Malta, you have to try it. Value for money & great service. I didn't think i would be able to do the dolphin in such a short time, but with their help i was able to pick it up quite quickly.
Thanks Simon & Joanne.

in 47 reviews
"helmets"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed 16 July 2014

You have to try this. It's easier and more fun than it looks. The instructors were friendly and patient. Highly recommend this activity

Reviewed 1 July 2014

What a blast, awesome father's day present. Thanks to Joanne and Simon who were very friendly and helpful as they talked me through the whole time for a better experience.

2  Thank Brent L
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My wife and I were so pleased with Flyboard Malta today (Sunday, June 29th, 2014). Simon was on time and communicated well throughout my pre-planning and just before our appointment with him. It was an excellent time. They were very helpful. Due to a schedule mixup, they offered to accommodate us with a few extra minutes on the flyboard.

We are coming back to Malta next year for continual collegiate work and we are so excited about doing this again! We'll bring as many of our colleagues as possible!

Great people, great experience.

Josh

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This was a great fun - literally an out-of-the water experience. If you've seen Iron Man or wonder how it would feel to fly above the water then this is a must-do experience (plenty YouTube videos). Simon and Joanne did a good job explaining the basics and took care that this was a safe and worthwhile experience. In the time that had my session I did some good and simple tricks.
I think the best advice they gave was to stop thinking and just enjoy.... and it's not that difficult. I can easily see why one can get hooked on this kind of activity. It is fun, unique, different and affordable. Definitively will recommend and do it again myself.