“an unexpected delight”

Balluchon Reflections Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Hepworth
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have passed this location for years, and never stopped. After a few years of being closed, it re-opened and I decided to stop for lunch. Well..... I was not only surprised by the decor, but absolutely amazed at the whole ambiance of the interior. It was totally unexpected, and certainly a delight.
Having a sketchy past history, this place just impressed both myself and my wife.

Next..... the menu. What a selection, and they said it was only a suggestion, and they would make anything we wanted. Well i have to tell you, that I had the freshwater Cod ( ling cod) at the owners suggestion, and was absolutely flabbergasted at what came out. The presentation was incredible. Taste superb, and service was incredible.
This place absolutely exceeded all expectations.
You will not be disappointed in any way.
Arrive hungry, as the portions are big.
This is not your average lunch stop let me tell you. You can eat at a lot of places on route, but you won't find anything like this. I have travelled from Toronto to Tobermory for 40 years, and have never had a lunch like this anywhere.

Just awesome!

1  Thank Keetu
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Stop in at Duffy's Farm Gate Market and experience Balluchon Reflections Cafe terroir and pick up some fresh local food and baked goods! RED SEAL CHEF. Everything made from scratch featuring Local Food

1  Thank Duffy F