“Good fun place, but average infrastructure”

The Club Platinum Resort
New Delhi, India
“Good fun place, but average infrastructure”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I went to the resort last weekend with my family. Approach road is good. However, I had a problem finding this place on google maps as the marker on google maps was wrong. I corrected this next day on google maps. Would request the owner to own the listing of club platinum resort on google maps, so that no one can change this. We had some good time in water park, but amusement park looks like in shambles. The day I went, there was too much noise at resort because of some repair work. Swimming Pool was clean and ok. There was a pool table and it was fun playing there, However, table tennis table is placed at the entrance of water park from resort side. So, playing table tennis is difficult. Rooms are ok. Staff was courteous. Food was ok. Overall I will give it an average rating but its a good fun location if you want some fun at this price.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Anshul2211
udit_chadha83, Director of Sales at The Club Platinum Resort, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Ms.Anshul ,

Thank you for your feedback.The Table Tennis Table will be shifted in the Recreation Room tomorrow definitely so that there is no difficulty in playing.I can understand that there is some noice
in the Resort due to the renovation which will be completing tomorrow.We will certainly own the listing so that our resort shows on Google Map.

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

I went to club platinum on a weekend to take a break from my daily and hectic routine.........to start wid it was extremely close to Delhi..i reached in 40 mins and the road was too gud.....the staff to was extremely hospitable...i got a room opposite to the water park..which had a lovely view...absolutely loved the food......and the hotel organized a candle light dinner in the lawn ryt next to the pool .....i could go to the water park twice one on the day of the visit and on the day of checkout too....... which was fun..Now every weekend wanna go back to platinum...

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank skakkar
udit_chadha83, Director of Sales at The Club Platinum Resort, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Ma'am,
It was a pleasure to have you at the resort.We look forward for your next visit.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

I will like to share my experience of Residential Conference at The Club Platinum Resort.I went along with Dell India for a 1 night and 2 days stay at the The Club Platinum Resort along 40 colleagues.We reached there at 10:00 A.M and after having snacks started with the conference.
The conference lasted 4 hours and there was no disturbance and sound.The resort is located at a distance from the Delhi-Rohtak highway due to which there is no noise.After the conference we had lunch and went to their water park.We had great fun at water park and enjoyed all slides.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank uc1983
udit_chadha83, Director of Sales at The Club Platinum Resort, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you so much for your appreciation and we assure you that we will work harder to maintain

the same standards consistently.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I just happened to visit club platinum resort last week with my wife. Was a lil edgy but went ahead nevertheless and trust me I was in for a surprise. The overall experience was wonderful. Stay also included pass to water park n the quality n number of rides were best in delhi. About the stay, it was relaxing and comfortable. They ve changed entire management since I came here last September and the fresh faces r eager and sincerely dedicated. Me n my wife also enjoyed pool table n table tennis. Food was gud n being a diehard non veg critic, I gave a compilment or 2 to the chef. Overall, a wonderful experience 2 beat d heat in frying delhi.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dr_Rahul_13
udit_chadha83, Director of Sales at The Club Platinum Resort, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thanks Dr.Rahul for your appreciation.We would look forward for your visit again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

I went to Club Platinum Resort on 1-April-14 with my family for a stay of 1 night and 2 days with my husband and kids.We had great fun there.The rooms have latest amenities and facilities and have been recently renovated.We checked-in at 9:00 A.M and the management was kind enough to give us an early check-in without any extra charge.The package was very economical i.e
just 4500//////// which included water park and amusement park tickets for 2 days , 3 meals apart from A/C Deluxe Room.My kids liked thrilling slides of water park namely Magic Twist( ,Multi Racer,Wave Pool.The food was excellent....I will cherish this weekend.Thank you The Club Platinum Resort team for making our weekend memorable.

Room Tip: Rooms on second floor are bigger and well furnished................