“City zoo in the country” 5 of 5 bubbles

Oaklawn Farm Zoo
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Aylesford
Inverness, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“City zoo in the country”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have never been to a "zoo". I have been to many wildlife parks that had many animals. This place is excellent. Prices are very cheap. We went during a hot day so most of the animals were hiding or sleeping in the shade. We expected this. The park showed us many animals We would never see. We had a great time avd seen most of the animals missing only the kangaroos. I recommend thus park to anyone wishing to see exotic animals that you wouldn't see.

Visited August 2013

Orlando, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great value and as nice as any Zoo we have seen.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

The grounds were clean and attractive. The gardens were lovely and we could easily see all of the animals. You could spend the day or if in a rush get a good visit in a little over 2 hours.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nancy M
Halifax, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great clean place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

I visit this zoo at least once a year, it's a very clean environment as well! You can buy feed for the deer and goats for 25 cents, watch your children play on a jungle gym set with the llamas! Every animal is very friendly! There is a verity of different animals in this zoo and you be shore to have a great day there!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Holly G
Nova Scotia
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Wonderful family attraction”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

We had never been here before and decided to take a drive to the Valley, enjoy Apple Blossom Fesitval and visit the Zoo. Much larger than we expected. Very clean, well organized, and designed well for children and adults to both enjoy. There are picnic tables scattered throughout; wish I had known, I would have brought lunch. Well worth the modest entrance fee. The only negative was I felt the bear was distressed by his small pen. He was pacing and agitated.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank FRENCHENGLISH
Chester, nova scotia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fun day for all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

I love this place. The animals are extremely well taken care of and very friendly. Wonderful setting so you can stroll around the grounds ... benches and picnic tables everywhere to sit when you want. Lots of petting options - llamas especially tolerant of little ones. Fun for all ages. The best $4.00 (seniors) I have spent on an attraction EVER!

Visited June 2013