Review Highlights
Won't regret!

Fantastic experience had my birthday down there. supper cute lamas of course, also learnt a lot of... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
HesMia
Forget any doubts you have and visit - YOU WILL NOT REGRET

I visited Llama land with three other friends back in September. Honestly could not recommend this... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
JackWray317

All reviews baby llamas llama walk the barn hour experience sir lancelot working farm scones crisps animal lovers fun walking a real hidden gem perfect ending daughters birthday lovely lunch cornish countryside fantastic hosts highlight of our trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2016

My friend arranged a visit with Llama Tom for four of us as part of our girly weekend - and so glad she did! We arrived and were introduced to a variety of Llama's - Tom was very patient with us through the walk and answered the multitude of questions we had about the llama's! We then stopped for an excellent cream tea, before getting a tour of the farm. We absolutely loved the experience, seeing how well cared for the llama's were, and how appreciated their personalities were. Would recommend this experience to anyone looking to book something whilst they're in the Cornwall area - Tom was an absolute star and we'd definitely go back again.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank innsaei80
Reviewed 24 October 2016

We spent a good few hours at llama lland! The lovely owner let us stay in the field with ALOT of llamas! Really lovely and peaceful being with them! One of the many amazing places to visit in Cornwall.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Very friendly greeting, lovely atmosphere and location and really great friendly Llamas. Get to appreciate the animals in their natural environment and get a close up chance to meet them! Thoroughly enjoyed our time at Llama Land!

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I got in touch with Llama Land to request permission to shoot a fashion editorial. The owner of the farm replied to my email straight away and was very helpful with directions. Once we arrived Tom was extremely welcoming - shook all our hands and took us straight to the Llamas! He spoke to us about the history of the farm and some interesting facts about the Llamas which was very engaging! Our shoot was a great success and we were so thankful to Tom for making this probably the best shoot I've ever done and would recommend it as I now want a Llama after spending an afternoon with the friendly creatures!

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Lovely peaceful day in beautiful rural farmland, and such a treat to walk the llamas. Learned lots of interesting facts about them. Definitely recommend if you want something a bit different and you like animals. Great for the children too.. my 11 year old loved leading her 'own' llama round!

Date of experience: September 2016