Review Highlights
Won't regret!

Fantastic experience had my birthday down there. supper cute lamas of course, also learnt a lot of... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
HesMia
Forget any doubts you have and visit - YOU WILL NOT REGRET

I visited Llama land with three other friends back in September. Honestly could not recommend this... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
JackWray317

All reviews baby llamas llama walk the barn hour experience sir lancelot working farm scones crisps animal lovers fun walking a real hidden gem perfect ending daughters birthday lovely lunch cornish countryside fantastic hosts highlight of our trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Ourselves at Talent Match had a great day out at Llama Land! The owner is extremely welcoming and ensured that we had a great day out

Our members can sometimes face difficulties with anxiety and confidence yet were made to feel at complete ease and were really engaged throughout the day.

We got introduced to the Llamas, learnt many things about llamas and the camelid family and got to walk them around. It was lovely.

I'd recommend bringing footwear that you don't mind getting muddy and a packed lunch:)

A big thanks to everyone at Llama land and we hope to see you again soon!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017

My daughter booked our visit to Llama Lland as a birthday present for me as I adore llamas, and it was the best present ever! Tom is a very kind and welcoming host and his knowledge of llamas is fascinating. The llamas are well cared for, gentle and inquisitive creatures. On arrival Tom brought a group of llamas in from the field and invited us to choose the ones we wanted to walk with. We chose the majestically beautiful Merlin, Sir Lancelot, Piper and Apache and set off in the sunshine for a trek around Tom's farm. It is such a restful experience walking with a llama, they are great company and it is amusing to discover their individual character traits.

After a most enjoyable walk, we returned to the farm where Tom served us with an excellent cream tea in the garden before setting off, via the tortoises, to stand amongst the cloud of llamas in their field and hear more absorbing stories about the individual animals.

If you are looking for the 'theme park' experience with playgrounds and gift shops etc, this is probably not for you. If you are looking for a peaceful walk in the beautiful Cornish countryside in the company of these magnificent animals and a host who can tell you everything you could ever want to know about llamas, you will not be disappointed. I was enthralled and was very sorry when it was time to leave, but I will definitely return on a future visit to Cornwall!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 13 May 2017

I came here with some friends about a year ago and from start to finish it was just amazing. You get paired with your llama for the day (mine was called Max the Vicar, a true gent) and it seems crazy but you really establish a bond with these animals over the course of the day.

They also served us a home-cooked lunch which was amazing.

Literally the only downside was that llamas don't like being hugged. I really wanted to hug Max. He was such a champ.

Date of experience: June 2016
5  Thank Jamie M
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

We booked the trek, so were expected and were hooked from the minute Tom - the owner, introduced himself.
The llamas are delightful and friendly and the walk across the farm and woods is lovely
Tom is knowledgable and very friendly providing a nice selection of snacks and drinks - included in the price, before visiting the other llamas in the fields.
An enjoyable few hours would defiantly recommend it to all age groups.
Don't be put off by the car park as others seem to have been !

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Had an amazing visit to Llama land this week, not only was is a great experience to walk with the llamas and go on a lovely little trek around the countryside but Tom was absolutely brilliant. I learned a lot and did not stop grinning the entire day. The atmosphere was perfect and I enjoyed every moment - would highly recommend. Needless to say, I will be returning in the future to say hello again to Lance the llama!!

Date of experience: February 2017