Review Highlights
Won't regret!

Fantastic experience had my birthday down there. supper cute lamas of course, also learnt a lot of... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
HesMia
Forget any doubts you have and visit - YOU WILL NOT REGRET

I visited Llama land with three other friends back in September. Honestly could not recommend this... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
JackWray317

All reviews baby llamas llama walk the barn hour experience sir lancelot working farm scones crisps animal lovers fun walking a real hidden gem perfect ending daughters birthday lovely lunch cornish countryside fantastic hosts highlight of our trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We went to Llama Land today to celebrate something very special, Tom was extremely informative and made us feel at ease as we didn't know what to expect when walking the Llamas, we all had a laugh and then a lovely picnic in Tom's garden. He's very friendly and welcoming and also very patient. Would definitely go again and we'll worth the money....only £30 per head! Thank you Tom from The Devereaux's

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Something I would never have thought about doing, however very glad that I did. Tom is an excellent host, very welcoming, even supplying boots for those in our party who needed them.

His knowledge of llamas is exceptional, very informative, we each took a llama of our choice & off we went, the llamas behaved perfectly as did our party & Tom.

All in all a fantastic experience, brilliant value for money, highly recommended

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank D2724ITpauls
Reviewed 8 September 2017

The previous reviews and ALL being 5* say it all really!
£30 each but for 3 hours including a trek with the llamas and then a great selection of scones, cakes, fruit and drinks I think it was worth it.

The owner, Tom, is very friendly and easy going.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank chrisandwendy2013
Reviewed 29 July 2017

My partner found out about this experience and booked it as a surprise for me for when we came on holiday to Cornwall in July. Our Host Tom met us in the car park and took us to be introduced to the llamas and we could choose which we wanted to take out. I took Merlin. We were a small group of three people and were taken for a walk lasting about an hour and a half around the farm and surrounding woodland. The llamas were very well behaved on the leads and Tom told us a lot about them. Tom served refreshments of hot or cold drinks, cream scones and cake which were delicious. We met his delightful dogs and tortoises too. Afterwards, we went down to the fields and he showed us more llamas. In all we were there about three and a half hours. Tom was funny and informative and we had a great time. I will definitely come back if in the area.

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank stevewendy95
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Ourselves at Talent Match had a great day out at Llama Land! The owner is extremely welcoming and ensured that we had a great day out

Our members can sometimes face difficulties with anxiety and confidence yet were made to feel at complete ease and were really engaged throughout the day.

We got introduced to the Llamas, learnt many things about llamas and the camelid family and got to walk them around. It was lovely.

I'd recommend bringing footwear that you don't mind getting muddy and a packed lunch:)

A big thanks to everyone at Llama land and we hope to see you again soon!

Date of experience: July 2017