“Bumpaliciously beautiful art work in a very relaxed setting.”

My Little Sweet-pea
Ranked #4 of 9 Fun & Games in Truro
More attraction details
Owner description: My Little Sweet-pea offers a lovely service for 'Mums to be'. Come to My Little Sweet-pea for a 2-3 hour bump painting session where I will transform your beautiful bump into an amazing work of art. You can have any design you can think of. I will also take photographs and email them over to you.. or I work along side some very talented photographers who can extend your session into a professional shoot. I can travel within Cornwall or you can come to mine! I also paint at baby-showers and offer discounts if I paint more than one 'Mummy to be' at at time.
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Had a three stage bump painting. Showcasing all three trimesters . Each one very unique in a very relaxed setting, she caters very effectively for your needs as she is a mum herself . Definitely recommend this experience well worth the incredibly reasonable price.

1  Thank bmasters123

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Excellent experience. I was made to feel very relaxed, I was not rushed at all.
The bump painting was absolutely marvellous and even better than I had imagined.
Would recommended this to all pregnant ladies and would definetly have it done again if I was pregnant.

1  Thank Sue S
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I experienced my baby bump being painted by Carrie. I was nervous as I had stretch marks and wasn't the slimmest of ladies during my pregnancy, yet I was made to feel so comfortable physically and mentally. She helped me choose a beautiful idea for her painting, I had already chose Leo for my little boys name so I wanted to create a lion but I had no idea, Carrie came up with the most fantastic idea, Aslan from Narnia. After being made relaxed with cushions she began to paint. Her artistry skills are so amazing, and from others I've also seen her create, she can pretty much do anything. I know I will have her paint any other 'bumps' I may have in the future. She had a professional photographer take photos and I now have my bump painting framed and in Leo's room. I defiantly recommend her, I already have to my family and friends. Hope this helps make your decision :)

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have had my bump painted twice now by this fantastic lady , vry warm funny and vry artistic person ,
my whole experience was fantastic, she can draw anything you want .
after losing my little boy i wanted this pregnacey to be one to remember so i decided to have carrie paint my bump , it was awesome , its deffo a keepsake to cerish forever , i had a picture of it also , Really if there any mumma s to be do it u will be soo glad u did ,
MY LITTLE SWEET PEE you are fab thankyou for giving me something i will tresure forever <3

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I had my bump painted by Carrie earlier this year and would recommend it to any expectant mum! I was a bit nervous of what to expect but she totally put me at ease. She chatted away whilst painting and it was a really fun afternoon. I chose "Sugar and Spice", from the Babies R Us range to match my nursery theme. She emailed me a great picture which I got made into a canvas. Will definitely book her again for baby number two!