“Amazing experience, wonderful woman” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of My Little Sweet-pea

My Little Sweet-pea
Ranked #3 of 7 Fun & Games in Truro
More attraction details
Owner description: My Little Sweet-pea offers a lovely service for 'Mums to be'. Come to My Little Sweet-pea for a 2-3 hour bump painting session where I will transform your beautiful bump into an amazing work of art. You can have any design you can think of. I will also take photographs and email them over to you.. or I work along side some very talented photographers who can extend your session into a professional shoot. I can travel within Cornwall or you can come to mine! I also paint at baby-showers and offer discounts if I paint more than one 'Mummy to be' at at time.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience, wonderful woman”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

Had my bump painted today and could not of been more pleased with not only the artwork but with the whole experience. Carrie made me feel very relaxed and she has such an upbeat energy that is hard not to feel relaxed around. Lots of laughs and chatter where had throughout and would recommend 100% to anyone who is pregnant or knows anyone expecting!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Jade B

Redruth, United Kingdom
“Bump painting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Highly recommend anyone pregnant to have this amazing artwork done. I didn't want any photos of myself pregnant but this was something to cherish and pictures to keep to remember a very special event. Carrie is so clever and such a talented lady. Amazing! Get your appointment booked today!! Xx

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Heidi W
Redruth
“Fan-bloody-tastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Really really loved the bump painting. I now have 3 lovely canvasses hanging in my nursery which complete the look.
I didn't want a bump photoshoot but this for me was a fab alternative where I still got to have a bump picture but one that I could share a story with my little girl one day.
Carrie is so lovely and made the whole experience relaxing and we had a really nice chat.
Will definitely do this again when I have my second child and I've recommended to many friends who have also had it done and loved it.
Strongly recommend :-)

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jodz28
Truro
“Bump painting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Carrie is a very talented lady, I had my bump painting done at 27 weeks and was based on my babies nursery. I gave Carrie a few ideas and she came up with a themed boat bump just for my little boy. I was amazed and so was everyone that seen it. I highly recommend anyone pregnant to have this done it's an amazing thing to do

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Gbeare
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most amazing thing you can have done when pregnant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I don't like photos of myself pregnant but knew I would one day want to look back and remember my bump and this is the perfect thing to have done. Carrie put us completely at ease from the minute we got there and 3 hours of bump painting just flew by. The finished product was absolutely amazing and I couldn't stop taking photos, I now have hundreds of photos of my bump that I will cherish forever. Anyone who is pregnant and doesn't have this done is crazy, it's so much fun! The only bad bit is having to wash it off!!

Visited July 2014