“Just terrible!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Airport Bowl

Airport Bowl
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a 36 Lane Bowling Centre with a Licensed Bar, Arcade Area, Pool Tables, Over 18 £500 Jackpot Room and a Barcelos Restaurant.We cater for all ages and group sizes; from simply just bowling, team building events, corporate events, birthday parties, family fun and moonlight bowling!We have great special offers which are constantly updated to keep things fresh, although our regular favourites for Night Raiders and Dawn Raiders are always available.
Telford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Just terrible!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

This was a trip many months in the planning brining amost 170 peole from shropshire to London as part of our Junior Rugby Tour, not knowing the area it was difficult to make choices. The person looking after my booking Louise was great, we sent many emails and had many calls confirming arrangements but when we arrived (on a Monday early in the morning) there were no other customers you would have thought they would have been glad of the revenue, but the manager was rude, insulting and very unpleasan't, not at all welcoming The amenities at the Airport Bowl were fine, the rest of the staff seemed reasonable and the venue whilst a little old and dated wasn't terrible but the attitude of this manager completely ruined the experience for a number of us. Fortunately we only booked for one game of bowls, goes to show how one person and their attitude can completely make or break a day out!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank EBD2014

London, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Good for price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

We often visit here when we're bored. Cheap so no complains. You get food, drink, games and bowling.
And parking is free.
I rest my case ;)

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great fun, Great Staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

Came here recently for a couple of games and to have a go in the arcades. Really enjoyed it, and it passed the time well! Reasonably priced, too. I must say that the staff were also really helpful, especially a guy named Danny, he helped out with anything that we needed. Will definitely come back when in the area!

Visited September 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

Reasonable alleys, balls that are actually spherical and clean and everything pretty much worked as intended (unlike other nearby establishments). You have to pay £1 for entry in the evenings but this is acceptable and the parking is free with your game. Didn't bother with the arcades / food but it looked reasonable. Have been a few times and it's consistent.

The only complaint I could possibly raise is that the bumper bars (for children) were all a bit knackered.

To all the other reviewers, all bowling children's parties are rubbish so just don't bother!

Visited August 2013
Geneva, Switzerland
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Still fun but needs improvement”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

I was here once while staying at a nearby hotel and I think the main highlight is their restaurant Barcelos's which has great food.

It was 7 pounds for 3 games (including shoe rental) on Monday after 5 pm and while it was fun, the place definately needs maintenance and seemed more on the dirty side compared to bowling alley's I have been to before.

The lanes freezes alot and if you get a strike you have to throw another ball down for the pins to set up again. I still had fun although I have been to plenty of bowling alley's and this was the worst I seen.

Although one excellent thing is that they do have the restaurant, games area, and I noticed a bar area so there is a variety in there.

Visited September 2013