Just returned from another fantastic holiday at White Rocks, stayed in a bungalow with the most spectacular sea view, the bungalow itself was spacious and comfortable with all the facilities you could wish for including a fantastic comfy king size bed, the cleanliness was second to none and the maids were friendly, polite and nothing was too much trouble for them. We thought the food was fantastic with plenty of variation, unlike holidaygirl186408 if we could find frozen roast potatoes like she mentions we would buy them every week, we had no frozen food served at any meal we enjoyed at the hotel restaurant. Also, unlike Pam D we never had to queue for our food, dinner at the hotel was between the hours of 19:30 - 21:30 we found that most guests wanted to have dinner the moment the restaurant opened and so of course that caused a bit of a problem, we decided to eat a little later and had no problem at all. We found all the staff extremely friendly and helpful and we have no hesitation recommending this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern square building designed by the award winning architect Niko Valsamaki, featuring floor to ceiling openings and clear glass balustrades. Set on the edge of a cliff, in a knock down scenic location with views of the Blue Flag awarded beaches of Platis and Makris Gialos, the White Rocks is found in the ionian island of Kefalonia. On one end of the property, a sloping path leads down to the hotel's private and peaceful beachfront and on the other side steps from the hotel grounds lead directly down to the most famous sandy and vibrant beaches of the island.The complex is comprised of a main building as well as a bungalows wing and has 162 guestrooms and suites scattered around the property. The 60000 square meters seafront property, is filled with well-maintained Mediterranean vegetation with pines palm trees and bougainvillea and enjoys amazing sea views from every vantage point. A vast air-conditioned Lobby Lounge with standout interior design and Lobby bar with Sun terrace are centrally located in the main building. A lift and a ramp takes you to the Dining Room serving buffet breakfast and dinner. Stairs down to a ground floor Lungomare a la la Carte Restaurant serving set menu a la carte and set menu lunch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your White Rocks Hotel & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Rocks Hotel And Bungalows
- Hotel White Rocks
- White Rocks Hotel & Bungalows Greece/Platis Gialos