Horton Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Langton Arms(Tarrant Monkton)
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Ringwood(St Leonards)
View Hotel
St. Leonards Hotel(St Leonards)
View Hotel
The Crown Hotel(Blandford Forum)
View Hotel
All reviewsunder new managementlast sundaynice mealcauliflower cheeselandlordcraig
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We only popped in for a couple of drinks after a walk but the landlord could not have been more friendly and accommodating will definitely return again.
p.s. I hope that fellow with the motorbike didn't get too bored on his way back to Reading with the recovery driver.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

A warm welcome upon arrival set the tone for our visit. This was a quick stop for lunch, but we will definitely be back! Generously filled sandwiches with very tasty home made chips. Highly recommended Inn not far off the beaten track.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2014

After Having Lunch here last Thursday. I can say that the service and attentiveness of the hosts was second to none. Thanks again Tina and Dan. Shall deffo be back again very soon. Food piping hot, presentation fantastic. well done.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Having spent a few evenings at the Horton Inn since the new Management Team & Staff arrived on October (14th. I think?) - we now learn that this exellent Team put in place by Marston's to revive this previously poor establishment - has now been forced to leave due to a lack of support from Marston's. What a shame!

We hope this can be changed although we suspect it's too late - as we've been told late last week that their final day at the Horton Inn is today (Sunday 8th. December)?

So we'd just like to say "thank you" to Rod and the rest of the Team for all their hard work as convivial hosts & wish them all success wherever they go.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hotelsandhospitality
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I take my wife and family out quite often for meals and thought I would try out the Horton Inn. You are instantly greeted with a warm welcome from the staff who were extremely courteous and helpful. We ordered our starter and main and was surprised how quickly they were bringing it out to us. We thoroughly enjoyed the meal which I have to say was of quite a high standard and the quantity was perfect (applause for the chef). The sweet also very delicious and Moorish. The prices were very reasonable as I said I visit a lot of restaurants and pubs for meals and this Inn is right up there with the best of them. This is under new management and have only been there for 7 weeks so for me this is a very impressive turn round from the previous Landlord who I understand from reading previous reviews was very rude. We shall definitely return here.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family