We met some friends here from Cali & Texas for a 50th BD Weekend in March. We were there during whale season. The Hawaiian humpbacks gave us quite a show on our morning walks along the cliffs.
The hotel was undergoing some renovation at the time. Nothing to intrusive. However if you're looking for peace & quiet, I recommend calling a high end resort like this and asking ahead of time. No way of knowing when booking on line.
The hotel staff & accommodations were first rate. We highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 54 acres, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua showcases a stunning, fully-renovated destination resort offering 463 guestrooms, including 107 residential suites, warm wood floors, travertine bathrooms, flat-screen televisions and Hawaiian-inspired artwork. The spa beckons with treatment rooms framed by private garden showers, volcanic stone grottos, heat therapies, and a fitness center with spectacular ocean views. Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment offers all levels activities from land to sea. Also featured are six restaurants, indoor/outdoor meeting space, an inviting children's pool and luxury cabanas. It is enveloped by picturesque Kapalua Resort’s two championship golf courses, dining and a century-old pineapple plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Hotel Kapalua
- Ritz Carlton Maui
- Ritz Lahaina
- Ritz-Carlton Lahaina
- Lahaina Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Maui