“Facial”

Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Facial”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2013

I stayed at the Ritz Carlton and got my first facial ever there. Cheryl was my therapist for the hour and she was great! She was so friendly and she really knew her stuff. She even gave me some free samples to try out some of the products she used. The staff at the spa were all very friendly and helpful.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Julie C

Sunny California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Go for a facial!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2012

Spent the day in Kapalua. Hiking on the ocean trail in the am then the spa.... If you get to the spa, say 2 hours before your appointment, you can enjoy the spa facilities - jacuzzi, saunas, relaxation room. The showers have all the Ritz Carlton products. There is cucumber/lemon water everywhere and little snacks like candied walnuts, pineapple, and mango pieces. My facial was very nice and so relaxing! Everything smelled so wonderful and I felt great afterwards. Check out their website for specials.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank we4like2travel
Boxborough, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Couples massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2012

My wife and I stay at the Ritz-Carlton when we went to Maui. We had a couples massage at the Spa there. It was very nice. They had little huts outside for the massages but they were completely private. Nice breeze. Sat in a hot tub together while waiting to go in. Professional staff.

Visited December 2011
5 Thank Myrtle-Jim
Toronto, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Relaxing & Luxurious Spa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

While visiting in Hawaii, I decided I'd go for a massage the day before leaving (on a very long flight) so I could come back truly rested & relaxed. I opted to go with the Ritz-Carlton based on reviews & location. Scheduling an appointment was easy, I booked online and received both an electronic confirmation & phone call back. I requested a deep tissue massage & had asked to have it done outdoors, I was told that wasn't an option offered at the Spa. No problem. I was advised I'd have access to the spa amenities (hot tub, sauna, outdoor pool, etc...) so I could arrive early and/or stay late. I came a little early to take advantage, upon my arrival, there was no record of my appointment. After a few minutes of humming & hawing, they managed to work it out, there happened to be someone available so crisis averted. I was provided a tour of the spa, a locker, slippers and a robe. The spa is really beautiful, very relaxing, very luxurious. There weren't a lot of people so I was able to relax solo in the hot tub for a bit and used their steam room and relaxation area. My therapist was late, probably due to the fact that I must have been fit in somewhere, but I was in no rush and she was very sweet about it. The massage was great, not as "deep" as I would have expected but I'm used to my local therapist. I was a little bothered by the fact that I discovered there are in fact "outdoor rooms" even though I was told there weren't any. We couldn't get one because they were mowing the lawns so it would have been distracting, she offered to open the door to my room which opened to the outdoors which was nice, lawn mowers had stopped so we were good :) All in all, very pleasant experience. It's expensive, it is the Ritz after all but the fact that you can spend the day there (you can even use their pool facilities) makes it worth it, when you book a treatment you have access to the Spa & pool the whole day. I would recommend it if you're looking for a spa day.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Cdntrvlr21
Pleasant Hill, Missouri
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Didn't want to leave”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

So very relaxing from the tour to the actual massage to the afterglow. Every need was met. I love massages but hubby wasn't as excited. When I got done I found him all wrapped up in robe and slippers, drinking a cucumber water and totally enjoying just lounging in the "rest" area for a better word. He didn't want to leave.

Visited April 2012