“Number One Destination Spa in the World”

The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Kapalua
Ranked #5 of 16 things to do in Kapalua
More attraction details
Owner description: A KAPALUA SPA USING ANCIENT HEALING AND ORGANIC HERBS In ancient Hawaii, the purest of water, Waihua, was celebrated for its healing powers. Today, guests of our Maui resort spa can experience this centuries-old tradition with treatments based on native practices. Therapies draw on plants, flowers and fruits from throughout Hawaii and herbs cultivated in our very own organic garden. Private cabanas are perfect for couple’s treatments and outdoor gardens provide a serene setting for pre- or post-treatment relaxation.
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I work out here almost every day. The staff is professional, helpful but not intrusive. The setting is beautiful and serene. The facility is second to none. If you want to be pampered it will happen here. The Spa was recently purchased by new ownership who will hopefully maintain the high standards. Go ahead, let yourself be spoiled!

3  Thank Tom B

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

My friend & I spent most of a day having facials, massages & pedicures, with a lovely relaxation room, steam room, sauna & spa to use between & after treatments. Someone would find us wherever we were in time for our next treatment. We had Gina & Megan for facials, I had a man, Casey, for massage (my friend can't remember who did hers but thought she was fabulous) & we had Rosie & Yvonne for pedicure. Everyone did a wonderful job, were very friendly & professional.
It was very pricey but not unexpectedly so for this type of resort. Thanks to my friend's boyfriend, we had a completely pampered day!!

2  Thank juliedreamstoo
Reviewed 24 June 2013

what an amazing memory created here! the facility was flawless, great products, snacks and refreshing drinks at every turn (cucumber/lemon elixer was our favorite! so refreshing). the staff was top notch as well. amazing steam, sauna and hot tubs. everything a spa should be and more. my wife and i are totally spoiled now, we will have to come back soon! also, you gain access to the ritz facilities for the day if you want to hang by the pool or beach. you can also use the spa facilites all day as well.

2  Thank Jeffrey Edward C
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I booked a day at the spa at the Ritz. The spa itself was gorgeous, the amenities excellent. I booked a pedicure for my two daughters while I got a treatment. The two Ritz nail tenchicians were speaking another language other than English and giggling while giving my daughters pedicures. I didn't find out until much later. My daughters said they felt intimidated. Not a nice experience for them at all.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

We did a spa service during our stay at the Ritz and so glad we did. The couple massage was Perfect and there were many amenities to use afterwards-highly recommend the eucalyptus steam room. Once you have a service there you have access to these amenities for the entire day. Able to come back after a lunch or nap! Very relaxing.

2  Thank Tiffany S