“"Antonio's Cavalry!"”
Review of Hacienda Horses

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mollina
Hacienda Horses
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We booked a week at Uribe to develop some riding skills - we think we achieved some! It was an experience - magnificent, well schooled horses and experienced riding instruction by Antonio. Relaxing by the pool in between lessons was a great combination with the odd game of table tennis in between. The staff were attentive,and the food was healthy and flavoursome; we look forward to returning!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cortijo U, Owner at Hacienda Horses, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

A huge thank you for your kind comments. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your time at 'Uribe' and it was a pleasure to share our home with you. We will also make sure Antonio reads your lovely feedback.

You are now part of the 'Uribe' family and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I went to Uribe with my 16 year old daughter, and we both absolutely loved this holiday. I got to ride for hours like I used to when I was a kid. She was given the instruction and had the time in the saddle to leapfrog in confidence and control. The food was good, the room so comfortable, and the care and love of horses evident. We ate eager to go back.

• Stayed: April 2014

A huge thank you for your kind comments. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your time at 'Uribe' and are eager to return. It was a pleasure to share our home with you.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We had a wonderful time. Paul and Christine was the best hosts I´ve had and the staff were very nice. They are flexibel to your needs and your level and security is important. If you want to have a citylife full of party than this is the wrong place of course. I warmely recommend CORTIJO URIBE.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

You are now officially part of the 'Uribe' family and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Me and my wife stayed a week at Cortijo Uribe and it was a lovely week. I am not so expericed as my wife but we both think it was a good riding experince. It is a great team and a pleasent atmosphere at Cortijo Uribe and we had a very nice room. We had a rental car but theres actually no need. This was our first riding holliday and we have already booked a new visit in October...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

You are now officially part of the 'Uribe' family and we look forward to welcoming you back later in the year.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Just returned from a wonderful week at Cortijo Uribe. It would be impossible to find fault - terrific hosts, talented and carefully recruited staff, well-schooled, responsive horses, scrupulously clean rooms, attentive, tailored riding instruction, outstanding food, miles of perfect countryside for hacking ... Better than I could have hoped for. I was also fortunate that the other guests there during my stay were lovely, and I learned so much by observing their lessons. And the weather was just perfect. I would thoroughly recommend this break to riders of all levels and their non riding friends or partners - plenty could be organised for them but I know that my husband would have relaxed beside the pool for the whole week!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 22 May 2014

What a wonderful place! So peaceful, beautiful, friendly and relaxing. When you step through their big gates for the first time, it's like entering a different world. They have a perfect combination of riding, relaxing and eating, with extra trips available if you want to see some of the area. The horses were amazing - very well trained, with plenty to suit all abilities - and the hacking is relaxed and easy. The lessons were first class, and tailored to the needs of different people. When you've worked up an appetite with the riding, the food was plentiful and delightful - full of fresh produce from the gardens, interesting local dishes so you can try new things and plenty of choice. The beautiful pool is the perfect place to relax and sleep off lunch between rides, as are the rooms and beds at the end of the day. I only stayed 3 nights but felt like I had been away for a week by the time it came to return home - in my books, that is the sign of a pretty spectacular place!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We had a wonderful stay with a balanced combination of lessons, hacks, good food and sunbathing. Beautiful horses and lovely, caring staff. I really enjoyed myself and had a great time together with my friends. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Best wishes from all the team at Cortijo Uribe

Been to Hacienda Horses? Share your experiences!