“Amazing Child friendly villa”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
aspencerb...
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Amazing Child friendly villa”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Where do I start. Tasos the owner was friendly and very helpful. The villa had everything we needed to keep a 17, 13 and 7 year olds entertained. Toys, pool table, ride on and more. The holiday started with a 3am dive into the pool.
My husband is chef and the kitchen was well equipped for all his catering needs and separate beer and drinks fridge.
Lots of space for the 7 of us.
Not far from Coral beach s sand beach. Tala has a small supermarket and I a small square with a couple of restaurants and bars.
A car is needed as in the middle of farm and fruit fields.
If looking for a clean villa in peaceful surroundings with amazing views this is the place to book. Would definitely return tomorrow if I could..

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
21 Aug 2017
I am so glad everyone, had wonderful and great vacations at nayia paradise villa.Thanks so much for the good words for me and my villa.Hope to see you all again next year.
Best wishes to all
Tasos Papaminas
carolineY...
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic value for money”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Beautiful villa stunning location quite and peaceful, very spacious, clean, everything you could possibly need or had forgotten to bring was there catering for the young and old, fresh oranges picked from the trees everyday was lovely, loved the fact that the pool was enclosed especially with little one walking around.

Not far from amenities and beaches (although you will need a car) that's if you can tear yourself away.

Tasos the owner is a very nice man, came to see us on our second day to make sure all was ok, and checked in once a week.

We all had such a fantastic time here that we will defiantly be coming back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Jun 2017
Hi mrs Caroline and all new friends. Thanks so much for your good words for the villa and for myself. It was a real pleasure having you all at the villa.I am really happy you had great time and relaxing vacations trouble free. Hope to see you all again next year.
Best wishes to all
Tasos Papaminas
rchoward
“A perfect stay”
Reviewed 28 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This was our second visit to the villa. It is more like a mini resort than a villa. It was the perfect place to chill and unwind, with plenty to keep the children occupied. The owner couldn't have been more helpful - nothing was too much trouble. We will definitely be back again!

29 May 2017
Hi Rachel and all friends. Thanks a lot for the good words for me and for my villa. It was a real pleasure having you again at the villa. I am very pleased you once again you had great holidays and relaxing time.
Best wishes to all and hope to see you again.
Tasos
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing