“great vacation great villa great Tasos”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“great vacation great villa great Tasos”
Reviewed 2 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

the location is very nice, all the facilities you may need.
Tasos is very welcoming.
the pool is great, all the games, plenty of room for kids
the villa is very clean and spacious
we very much enjoyed our stay

3 Jun 2018
Thanks a million my friends for the good words for me and for my villa. Iam very glad you liked the place and had wonderful vacations with your family.Hope to see you all again.
GerhardOb...
Pomarance, Italy
“Relax with near maximum comfort”
Reviewed 3 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This villa provides for a relaxing time with almost maximum comfort. Beautiful and quiet located with very nice views the house offers all kinds of comforts. From a great pool, a lot of space around the house with sitting areas, spacious rooms in the house with all necessities, and a fully equipped kitchen. Tasos ensures you have a perfect stay. It is a perfect place to relax and only 10 minutes drive to the sea. The only thing we can be critical about are the beds: they were a little bit hard for us.

3 May 2018
Hi mr Gerhard and all friends.iam so glad you liked the villa and enjoyed your holidays.Thanks so much for your good words for me and my villa. Hope to see you all again. Best wishes to all.
Tasos
A TripAdvisor Member
“Gorgeous villa, perfect family holiday”
Reviewed 26 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Our family recently spent a lovely relaxing week at Nayia Paradise villa. This was our first visit to the area. The villa is very homely, comfortable and private, the perfect place for a family holiday. Views are stunning. All the facilities are first class with a good WiFi, well equipped and comfortable. Everything works brilliantly and the pool was a delight. We had few BBQs too.

The hosts are very kind and accommodating. Would definitely recommend this place to other people.

26 Apr 2018
Thanks so much mr Jaime for your good words for me and my villa. Hope to see you all again back soon for some more vacations.
Tasos papaminas
tania_lv1
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Exactly what you need for a relaxing time with the family!”
Reviewed 29 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We spent one week celebrating dads birthday and had a fantastic experience. We had three little kids with us that loved exploring the villa and we enjoyed knowing that it was fully equiped for their adventures. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable and the outside area had many choices of activities for grown ups and toddlers. The outside BBQ was used every night and it was lovely not having to worry about the neighbours (well apart from the friendly neighbourhood rooster and donkey). Tasos was an excellent host, quick to reply to any questions and accommodating with all of our requests. I would highly recomment this place for anyone looking to have a relaxing holiday for adults safe in the knowledge that the kids will be safe and definitely not bored! Thanks Tasos! Will definitely see you in the future!

Your age range 25-34
2 Jun 2018
Thanks so much mrs Tania for your good words for me and my villa. Hope to see you all again back soon for some more vacations. Best wishes to all Tasos papaminas
doylie196...
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
“Paradise ”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Once again Tasos has been a superb host while using another of his villas.5 couples have just had a fantastic time with lots of space, plenty of shade, and a huge pool professionally maintained twice a week.
Everything you need is on hand and if not Tasos will find you one whatever it takes. A car is a must have for getting about, but make sure you spend days just chilling with beer, wine, 2 bbqs gas and charcoal home cooking is fun with lots of outdoor eating areas. All bedrooms are large and all have en-suites. Large kitchen/ indoor dining table which wasn't used and 2 fridge freezers which were handy to keep a little food in along side the booze. Thanks again Tasos, see you next year.

5 Sep 2017
Hi Mr Kevin and all friends. Thanks so much for the food words for me and for my villa.I am really glad you had great and relaxing vacations.
See you all next year.
Best wishes
aspencerb...
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Amazing Child friendly villa”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Where do I start. Tasos the owner was friendly and very helpful. The villa had everything we needed to keep a 17, 13 and 7 year olds entertained. Toys, pool table, ride on and more. The holiday started with a 3am dive into the pool.
My husband is chef and the kitchen was well equipped for all his catering needs and separate beer and drinks fridge.
Lots of space for the 7 of us.
Not far from Coral beach s sand beach. Tala has a small supermarket and I a small square with a couple of restaurants and bars.
A car is needed as in the middle of farm and fruit fields.
If looking for a clean villa in peaceful surroundings with amazing views this is the place to book. Would definitely return tomorrow if I could..

21 Aug 2017
I am so glad everyone, had wonderful and great vacations at nayia paradise villa.Thanks so much for the good words for me and my villa.Hope to see you all again next year.
carolineY...
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic value for money”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Beautiful villa stunning location quite and peaceful, very spacious, clean, everything you could possibly need or had forgotten to bring was there catering for the young and old, fresh oranges picked from the trees everyday was lovely, loved the fact that the pool was enclosed especially with little one walking around.

Not far from amenities and beaches (although you will need a car) that's if you can tear yourself away.

Tasos the owner is a very nice man, came to see us on our second day to make sure all was ok, and checked in once a week.

We all had such a fantastic time here that we will defiantly be coming back.

15 Jun 2017
Hi mrs Caroline and all new friends. Thanks so much for your good words for the villa and for myself. It was a real pleasure having you all at the villa.I am really happy you had great time and relaxing vacations trouble free. Hope to see you all again next year.
Tasos Papaminas
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing