We have only just returned from our perfect 2 weeks of R&R, on Vilamendhoo. I don't know how any other destination is going to live up to it, we had a jacuzzi beach villa (219) perfect, 22 little steps to our sun beds and the ocean. The food was without doubt the best all inclusive we have ever had, be prepared to gain a few pounds as the choice is vast. We were very lucky with the weather, the little rain we did have was during the evening or overnight so didn't stop our sunbathing or snorkelling. Walk around the island both during the day and at night it takes on a different feel under the moonlight.We have been lucky enough to have travelled to some lovely places over the years and up until now Turks & Caicos was our favourite, not anymore. Thats just been eclipsed by Vilamendhoo. Just go you will not regret it, we plan already to return for another holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vilamendhoo Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, an excellent house reef and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Vilamendhoo, South Ari Atoll. It is 900 meters long by 250 meters wide, about 55 acres. Your seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic, 25 minute flight. 184 Rooms include 30 Jacuzzi water villas, 30 Jacuzzi beach villas, 111 beach villas and 13 garden rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vilamendhoo Island Hotel Vilamendhoo
- Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa Maldives
- Hotel Vilamendhoo Island