Open today: 08:30 - 12:30, 14:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Satisfaction Guaranteed!!!!

Big thanks to the entire Euro-Divers Team at Vilamendhoo for a wonderful Dive holiday!!!! Fantastic... read more

Reviewed 3 August 2021
19FredM
Schwyz, Schwyz, Switzerland
Simply great!

Great trips out. Good equipment to hire but the guides were simply great, all of them! The guides... read more

Reviewed 1 August 2021
J6988SSchrisb

All reviews euro divers dive sites special thanks night dive staff were friendly experienced divers boat crew marine life diving experience whole team big thanks octopus manta trip take care dive base incredible diving south ari atoll
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I went to Vilamendhoo Island with my daughter at the end of July. What a place! Our main objective was to gain our qualification.

Dive centre - amazing - my daughter and I went there to finish our Open Water PADI. We sensibly did the exam at home ( recommend this option) and so just had to do the dives which were completed on the house reef on the south side. Patrick who was running the centre was brilliant.

However, Vincent our instructor was the real star. He effortlessly guided us through the course - we learnt so much more from his experience. Some tricky skills taught which we all managed. He was so patient.

After our course we went on two dives that the centre organised. The instructors were so patient as we'd only just qualified - The dives sites were so quiet just us diving and no others - saw a huge variety of wildlife including sharks and manta rays. The centre offered over 40 different dives sites so each day there were different ones to chose from which accommodated all levels of divers.

The night snorkelling was pretty amazing too. A must to do. We saw sharks lion fish and jacks. Amazing.

I felt truly depressed leaving this island, it was a magical experience and I'm coming back next year. It felt five star!

Thanks Euro divers Vilamendhoo

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

All the staff are suoer friendly yet professional at all times. I had around 20 boatdives with Eurodivers on my holiday, and not once was I unsatisfied with the staff. And the diving is fantastic! I saw many mantas circling us for the entirity of the dives, whalesharks on two occasions and lots of reef sharks! Even the housereef is quite nice, although 40USD/person for an unguided dive is rather expensive. Only negative I can think of is that the popular boat-trips (especially manta/whaleshark trips) tend to have a lot of people on the boat at once.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

The equipment is not the best so I recommend you bring your own snorkel gear. Every dive was incredible. Even though we didn't see a whale shark, we did see mantas, spotted eagle rays, turtles, octopi, black and white tipped sharks,and lots of eels. The boat dives were great, but you will see just as much diving the house reef.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

The check dive wasn't great and I was advised the wrong weight even when I questioned it. The guys on the boat are great though and very helpful.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

We used the dive school on our week stay at vilamendhoo all the staff were friendly & after a free orientation dive myself & my husband were free to dive on our own. The staff gave us our own box which we put our dive equipment in & the staff washed everything & returned it to our boxes which I think is brilliant! There were numerous dive entry & exit points on the island & the staff carried our equipment to & from these so no long walks with our kit on.i would highly recommend euro divers & can't wait to use them again when we return next year