“Lovely B&B”
Review of Mourne Drive B&B

Mourne Drive B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newry
Mourne Drive B&B
Ranked #6 of 12 Newry B&B and Inns
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Lovely B&B”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

If your visiting Newry any time this year would recommend Mourne Drive the food was lovely rooms spacious and very clean Stephen is most helpful and even gave us a lift to the wedding reception we were over to go to AAAA Thanks again Stephen excellent service

Room Tip: All rooms are very nice and spacious
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank christine107

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Limerick, Ireland
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I stayed at the Mourne Drive B&B in early June. They are very wonderful hosts. I was heading to Rostrevor the following morning and since I didnt have a car, they happily drove me to the bus station. The B&B is very well maintained, everything is very clean and what a great breakfast I had before starting the day. The price I paid, especially for a Friday night, was very reasonable. If I ever happen to be in Newry again I wouldn't hesitate to contact them again and I surely recommend this B&B to any traveler. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Marjorie T
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Just returned from our second visit at Mourne Drive B&B
Again, made to feel really welcome, like our visit really mattered. The accomodation was first class.
The food was great, well cooked and presented as well as many 5* restaurants.
I would have no hesitation advising any one to stay here when visiting this beautiful part of the country

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I stayed at the beautiful Mourne Drive B & B last Sat night I could not compliment it enough. The property is spotless, luxurious and Anne & Stephen the owners are such lovely professional people. I had a beautiful, big,modern, comfortable double room with everything you could wish for,& slept like a log. Breakfast was served in a lovely dining room with a great choice.
I would definitely would return to the this B & B and it is withing walking distances of the city center or a taxi only costs £3-£4. I really admire how discrete, professional & helpful Anne & Stephen are and they run a great establishment which is close to all tourist attractions also. My B & B was £40 for the night and worth every penny :-)

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Drogheda, Ireland
Reviewed 30 March 2013

After deciding on a last minute stay in Newry during the Easter weekend, and hoping to find a suitable and reasonable priced accommodation, we certainly bagged a winner with Mourne Drive. The B&B was exceptional, only a pleasant 10 minute stroll into the town centre, the decor & furnishings were luxurious, our room was large, airy and the bed sooo comfortable I didn't want to leave it! The large ensuite had a spar bath & the power shower was to die for. The owners were friendly and unobtrusive, and did not urge you out of the door after they had served you a delicious breakfast. I would certainly recommend this place to others.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 1 December 2012

I stayed at Mourne Drive B&B on Nov 28 2012 and as my title says, it was fantastic. Stephen and Anne were really nice and helpful, providing many suggestions about the attractions around Newry and in helping me get to the a Mourne Mountains. The room I stayed in was huge and very clean, and had all the fixings you'd find in a hotel, but with the more personal feel of someone's home. I'd definitely recommend this B&B to anyone staying in Newry.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Co Donegal, Ireland
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Stayed at Mourne Drive B&B in October 2012.
It was a last minute booking (at 10pm) but this was no problem to them.

Excellent value at £35/night for a single room, and reduced rates for each additional night.

The service is friendly and professional.
They offer a complimentary pick up from the train/bus station. Small but pretty and well-kept outdoor area. Free wifi. Good showers. Comfortable beds.
This place has more of a feel of a nice small hotel than the average B&B.

The entire place is immaculately clean!

Would definitely recommend and would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business