“Great Valentines night out”
Review of Samuel Pepys

Samuel Pepys
Ranked #38 of 113 Restaurants in Huntingdon
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Samuel Pepys is a popular Bar and Restaurant in Huntingdon Town Centre, It is a popular bar for visitors young and old. With a delicious restaurant menu and a gorgeous Specials Board that is updated regularly you would be mad not to try us out.
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Excellent food!! Friendly and helpful staff, I had the chicken fajitas which was tasty and they even gave me an extra Tortilla as I has so much chicken left. My partner had a burger which was amazing!! A nice band ( rhythm and shoes) was playing the night we went, what more could you want.

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Ive been to this pub a few times now, sometimes to watch a band or enjoy a few drinks as it has a lovely.warm social atmosphere. This time I invited some friends for a meal. Between us we had steak, fajitas and fish. All dishes were well cooked, beautifuly presented.and served with a smile. Thank you Pepys!

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

We visited here one Sunday with family and two young children. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. There was a good menu (standard pub grub) and food was of a high standard. The bill was very reasonable too.

Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

I went to the Samuel Pepys with a group of friends on a Friday night after dinner. I found that the place had a great social atmosphere with groups of people enjoying themselves over a drink or two. It was a clean comfortable place and the staff were polite, not a bad pint of Guiness as well. I will visit again maybe with colleagues after work. This place has got the right!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

We visited The Samuel Pepys for a Sunday lunch. We had visited before in the week and found it to be a very relaxed, comfortable place with good food at a reasonable price. On this particular Sunday, there was live bluegrass music, which we thought would be nice. The music was so loud, it was very annoying. We finished our food quickly and left. Overall, The Samuel Pepys is a good place to eat, serving very nice, fresh food. If there is music playing though, I would avoid it.