“Braywood House.”

Braywood House
Braywood House
Ranked #15 of 19 Huntingdon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stayed one night at a cost of £80.
Was advised continental breakfast on booking.
Jam,toast laughing cow triangles in the room is NOT Continental breakfast.
My first and last experience in a BnB.
Poor.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank H857

Reviewed 21 February 2014

You know what, I am really bored of staying in the same mass produced hotels that you get with the same rooms every single time. Mentioning no names, "Premier Inn" "Travelodge". I had to visit my Head Office which in Huntingdon and after a four hour drive from Weymouth I was looking forward to settling down in a comfortable room that had everything I needed. What I actually arrived to was so much better. Susie (I hope I spelt your name right) is lovely and was really friendly and made me feel at home very way. She was happy to chat for a while and after showing me to my room (which incidentally was behind a door with a sign on it that bore the words New England. She then went through house rules and how everything worked etc. she then tactfully left me to my own space. The room was really nice, really different. The finish was excellent and nothing had been left to chance. They really know their business at Braywood House and on top of all this their rates are better than the likes of the so called cut priced motels named above. Lastly I totally agree with the make your own healthy breakfast option. 1. When you think about it you probably never have Full English at home anyway and 2. You will find that the motel style chains will not only charge you more for the accommodation you then have to pay even more money for breakfast. Do yourself a favour and stay somewhere that is a little out of the box but with impeccable service. You won't regret it.

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank LordNikon
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We stayed at Braywood for a surprise Birthday party, the owners are very friendly, the room and bathroom was very clean, and we had a great nights sleep, the fully stocked fridge for breakfast was great, we WILL stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Den B
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Just whats needed when on a bussiness trip. Friendly owners who point you to the best places to eat. Clean tidy efficient. Thank you. Others have complained about breakfast in the fridge which I dissagree with as we were up at out of the place at 6.30-45am each day and normally never get any breakfast. Great fo a quick bussiness trip and really easy to get to Peterbourgh.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Malc L
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I arrived at 9.30pm so this really was an 'overnight'. The owner greeted me and was extremely friendly and polite - always goes down well. The room & bathroom I styed in was spotlessly clean and I liked the fresh milk in the fridge along with other goodies! Would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I've just stayed 2 nights at braywood house B&B. it's excellent. Room was great. The couple who run the B&B are the friendliest hotel owners I've ever met, really charming people make you feel very welcome. As I don't drive it's a bit of a walk from the train station especially with a wheelie suitcase. I would recommend braywood house to anyone. I will be coming here again in the future. If your a cat person like me, your in luck, as they have a cat. Excellent keep up the great work you do.

• Stayed: October 2013
4  Thank Jmostyn
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Stayed in the garden cottage. Perfect for us. Made very welcome. Cooked our own breakfast - bacon and eggs which I would rather do anyway. Booked straight away for return trip. Only gripe was big daddy long legs which landed on my face in bed.... But that's no ones fault!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family