Huntingdon Marriott Hotel
US$125
US$89
US$87
HolidayInn.com
Premier Inn Huntingdon (A1/A14) Hotel(Huntingdon)(Great Value!)
US$70
The George Hotel(Huntingdon)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbusiness parkleisure clubstayed at the marriottsteam roomleisure facilitieschanging roomstypical marriottgood sizelounge barchain hotelsbar pricesbusiness tripplenty of parkingboth morningsfunction roomwedding receptionevening meal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 December 2013

stayed here recently on business and it was good. except for the slow evening service in the restaurant and the lift either not working or very slow it is a great stay in the area. Staff are always delighted and everything is very clean throughout but modern.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Lovely rooms, very pleasant and friendly staff.
Easy check in and out.
Car park price included in the room so no additional parking charges incurred.
The only thing I would say is the restaurant food could be better, the second night we just had a snack in the bar area.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Really not pleased with this place , first if all my sat nav couldn't find it . The people on reception were really nice the staff overall were really nice , the room was really good , but it's a shame that the dinner was cold , how can they serve two sirloin steaks cold ?
And then the cheek to charge £6.00 ph for Internet in room

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I organised dinner, bed and breakfast for a party of close to 30 at this hotel in December 2013.

The hotel were brilliant. The check in was fast and efficient. The bar staff were very attentive and helpful. We enjoyed a lovely dinner in the hotel, where the young chap who was looking after us was superb - checking we had everything we needed. The food was delicious and service all per our pre-arranged timings. I can not thank the staff enough, particular the young manager looking after us.

Bedrooms are fine, with a very comfortable bed and all the usual amenities.

There was a wide variety of food available at breakfast. I only had cereal and pastries, so can not comment on the hot breakfast items, but everything I had was great and again staff very helpful.

Check out was also fast.

Thanks for a perfect stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We stayed in this hotel on Saturday night to celebrate my husband's birthday. We booked the Romance package. This included bed and breakfast, evening meal and a bottle of Cava in the room, the package cost £143.00 which seemed very reasonable for what you were promised. We arrived at the hotel and straight away we were made to feel like very special guests. All the staff are extremely polite and helpful. We were given room (272) which was really nice and clean, looking back over the car park rather than the busy road. When we went into the room the Cava was in an ice bucket with two glasses waiting for us, there was also a large bunch of roses which was a really nice touch. We spent the afternoon in the gym and pool/sauna, so felt really relaxed and ready for our meal. I had been contacted by Richard from the hotel on Thursday to ask me what time I would like to book our meal in the restaurant. He asked if we were visiting the hotel for a special occasion and I said we were there for my husband's birthday. He told me that he would be in the restaurant on Saturday night and he would ensure that we would have a good time. We had our meal on Saturday, the food was excellent, we chose from the set menu and the restaurant was happy to make adjustments to the meal to meet my dietary requirements, there was also a standard menu as well so there was plenty of choice. The staff in the restaurant were very attentive, checking that we were happy with our meal, asking if we wanted our drinks topped up etc. When our desert arrived Richard surprised us with a sampler of all the deserts on the menu, this was brought to our table and all the staff came out and sang happy birthday to my husband (much to his embarrassment) we were also given a glass of Moet each - it was fantastic and unexpected and will stay in our memory for a long time. We had a couple of drinks in the bar, which is a nicely laid out relaxing area. Breakfast was buffet style and again very fresh, clean and to a high standard. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends, and hope to visit this hotel again for a short break. Apart from the high standard of decor and cleanliness, the main strength of this hotel is its staff, especially Richard in the restaurant who went over and above to make our evening special, he is a real asset to the Marriott chain and the chef (Leck) whose food was some of the best we have ever had. Well done Huntingdon Marriott with the help of your fantastic staff you made our stay very memorable.

Room Tip: Choose a room that faces the front of the hotel (car park). This hotel is at the side of a busy road and roundabout, but the rooms facing the front are quiet and have a nicer view. We stayed in room 272 and it was very nice.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple