Called in for afternoon tea recently. The dining room is pretty, and there is a cosy bar area. The outside terrace looks nice for the summer. However, the tea they do is rather limited as although they have a range of teas/coffees, food is limited to scones with cream and jam, or biscuits. What a pity they do not do little afternoon tea sandwiches or cakes. What we had was good, but the scones are huge. It'd be better to have more but smaller! Service was a bit disorganised but the staff were pleasant and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A handsome, ivy-clad 18th century building, once a private bank, overlooking the River Ouse and yet right on the edge of the town centre. Its atmosphere balances that of a boutique townhouse hotel and a bustling, relaxed, traditional inn. 24 beautiful air-conditioned bedrooms with B&O televisons and luxurious bathrooms. Fine but informal restaurant, winner of AA award for best wine list in the UK in 2010. Also wine shop with 'enomatic' tasting machines, bar with real ales, and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Old Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Bridge Hotel Huntingdon
- Old Bridge Huntingdon
- Old Bridge Hotel Huntingdon