Although newly decorated, you can sense the overpowering smell of paint everywhere. Old windows with draughts, smelly stained carpets. Staff are friendly but this is far from a boutique hotel. Stained mattress cover, it is clear there is still a real need of improvement. Although the room was warm the downstairs meeting rooms were freezing. The breakfast sausage was the vilest cheapest sausage I have ever eaten. Pay for quality you get quality and there is no quality about this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique 25 is a B&B offering stylish accommodation in the North Yorkshire town of Skipton. It has free Wi-Fi throughout, and an elegant wine and cocktail bar in its vaulted cellar. The individually designed rooms have sleek modern décor, and come with a flat-screen TV and a roll-top bath.Each room have work desk, a hairdryer, and free toiletries. A full cooked breakfast is provided each morning. Skipton is a charming market town, and it has a well-preserved castle a 5-minute walk from the hotel. A wide range of shops, restaurants and cafes can also be reached in 5 minutes on foot. We speak your language! Boutique25 has been welcoming guests since 24 Jan 2012. Bed and breakfast: 5 rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Boutique 25 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boutique 25 Hotel Skipton
- Boutique 25 Skipton, Yorkshire