“Nice Stay”

Boutique 25
Ranked #32 of 32 Skipton B&B and Inns
“Nice Stay”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We were 3 couples stayed 5 days at Boutique 25and had a wonderful experience. Indi is the ultimate hostess and prepares fabulous made to order breakfasts. The B & B was very clean and each bedroom has its own bathroom. Indi made us feel like we were part of her family during our stay. It was very relaxing and quiet to come back in the evening after our full days of exploring Skipton .

• Stayed June 2014
4 Thank cool731

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We always stay at Boutique 25 Hotel , we have been coming here for over 2years , Warm welcome from Staff as always Stayed for 3 nights, excellent hotel,beautiful clean rooms with very comfortable beds , excellent breakfast
looking forward to our next visit

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank Baljin
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I paid £121 for this room. At first glance the room looked nice but on closer inspection the room was dusty, the worktop in the bathroom was all old with peeling paint. The light mirror above the sink did not work, the soap and shampoo dispensers were half full and the tissue box was all disintegrating. The bath in our bedroom had lots of cracks in it and they had left a half empty bottle of radox which was not appealing at all. The television had all wires hanging down from it which was messy. The carpet was all ruffled and dirty around the edges. The following morning for breakfast (which we had pre booked for 9.30) our place hadn't even been set and the waitress didn't even acknowledge us. We had to ask for our table and our glasses! The selection consisted of only orange juice, weetabix and muesli. We were asked if we wanted a full English breakfast and when my husband asked what other choice there was and if we could see the menu we were informed that there wasn't a menu and that the full English was the only choice!! When the breakfast arrived the bacon and eggs were barely cooked and the sausages were cheap. I would not recommend staying in this tired, tatty B and B at all to call itself a boutique is a joke!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Louisa P

Travellers are raving about these Skipton hotels

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Strange place............very purple. Smelt of paint strongly. Décor trying to be boutique but not...shabby. Breakfast cheap....bacon and sausage of the cheapest kind. Breakfast room no atmosphere felt like you had to whisper....maybe background music needed?? Lady in the kitchen nice and friendly, waitress friendly but couldn't speak English very well and it took another couple about 10 mins to ask for egg on toast and beans on toast. When the beans came they were not on the toast but in a pot and cold!! Made to pay before stay....not usually asked to do this in a 'boutique' hotel.......this is not a cheap hotel, many cheaper in Skipton. Normally pay when leave.....when leaving nobody on reception so left key on counter and went. Wont be returning. PS......I had a bottle of Radox too and wasn't keen who had been using it before me.....so used my own!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Thewardys17
Thirsk, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 June 2014

If only I read the reviews before I had booked I could have saved myself a lot of grief. The place was terrible. I booked the hotel as a treat for my husbands birthday and paid what I thought was a lot (£99 for one night) but it was a treat so I went ahead. The pictures of the rooms looked fab on the website - How wrong could I have been. The room was tiny and it was supposed to be decorated in a French style - it was about as French as me (by the way I'm Yorkshire born & bred), very basic with a large Jacuzzi bath that didn't work. The room was clean but not to a high standard as you would expect for the price I paid.

Overall - Not what I expected and very overpriced.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Tracy H
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My partner and I stayed for the Sunday night of the bank holiday weekend. We were allocated room 2 on our arrival. We were offered parking at the hotel for £5 per night. However there is a car park a short work behind the hotel which you can park for £2 between 4pm and 10pm.

The room was comfortable and well equipped. Some of the TV channels didn't work but that wasn't a problem. The shower was brilliant.

We didn't realise that there is actually a bar connected to the hotel that played music till midnight - so if you want an early night then perhaps this isn't the hotel for you.

The breakfast was nice and served quickly.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 April 2014

myself and my daughter recently stayed at boutique 25
what a lovely hotel warm and friendly staff
the hotel has been redecorated recently and looks amazing
there is a wine lounge in the hotel that also serves homemade food
i will deffinatly return and stay at boutique 25 will also recommend to family and friends

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Sharon W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Skipton
Rendezvous Hotel
Devonshire Arms
Devonshire Arms
#1 of 1 in Cracoe
Throstle Nest Farm Bed and Breakfast

Been to Boutique 25? Share your experiences!