“Lovely evening out!”

Ranked #61 of 153 Restaurants in Skipton
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Napier's restaurant is celebrated for using fresh local seasonal produce from the finest suppliers in the North of England with a specialty for prime char grilled steaks, and an ever changing specials board & not forgetting superb fresh fish delivered daily from Yorkshire and Lancashire coasts. Making our restaurant your first choice to dine when staying with us. We both look forward to meeting you soon. Ian & Julia Ackroyd, Napier's Restaurant with rooms. Napier's Restaurant and Butchers Block, offers food second to none and a superb selection of dishes to suit every taste & pocket. From our ground beef gourmet burger's to our superb range of prime local dry aged steaks, Dales' meats and fresh seafood, and our great vegetarian vegan options. All sourced locally and delivered daily from specially selected local suppliers. The restaurant is celebrated for using fresh local seasonal produce from the finest suppliers in North Yorkshire with a speciality for prime grilled local steaks, and an ever changing specials board and fresh fish delivered daily from Yorkshire's east coast. All the elements on our menus apart from basic produce, are cured smoked, butchered and created by the proprietor and the head chef here on the premises with passion. JUST TASTE THE DIFFERENCE. We offer a superb wine list with a comprehensive range of new and old world wines, to complement our eclectic menu. We also offer alfresco dinning in the summer months and a wide selection of traditional tapas and our own range of unique dishes,on our sun drenched south facing terrace. And can provide private dining facilities and private functions if required.
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I planned to go to this restaurant as I was visiting a friend in the Yorkshire Dales. I looked at the menu online beforehand, and was impressed that they used local produce.
The restaurant, service and food met my expectations and more! A very extensive menu which made my mouth water! I ate some of the largest melt-in-the-mouth Prawns in Tempura Batter I've ever seen. Also, one of the best Beef Stroganoff's I've eaten in a very long time. Real, quality beef!
Am already planning another visit! I think I'd like to work my way through the menu... A great night out!

There are newer reviews for Napiers Restaurant

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Excellent restaurant. Very friendly family run restaurant and hotel. Beautiful surroundings just 2 minute walk from skipton castle.
On arrival the service was excellent, friendly warm welcome with a lovely relaxed atmosphere. We were invited to the bar to study the menu and have a drink. When ordering the staff were very knowledgable of the menu and went into great detail about the dishes available.
Our food was exceptional and paced appropriately between starters mains and desserts. The steaks are absolutely cooked to perfection, the hot plate is in the centre of the restaurant and this visual aid adds to the dining experience.

Beautiful family run establishment with a very exciting menu. Very much looking forwards to going again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited for the first time after a friend's recommendation.

The atmosphere was relaxed. The service friendly and attentive, without being intrusive. However, the best part was the food. You MUST try the steaks. Both ours meals were delicious and flavoursome.

We will be returning and would recommend this lovely restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Aswell as having dinner, we stayed the night too. The room was small but well appointed. And the owner and his family made us feel really at home. Even offering to tow us through the snow to our next destination! We will certainly visit again. Loved it!

Reviewed 15 March 2013

I was in Skipton on business and decided on a light lunch. I chose a little restaurant called Napiers and the welcome was fantastic. A very friendly team who make you feel at home instantly. I went for a tiger prawn salad. The prawns were huge and plentiful. If your in Skipton this place is a must, just off the beaten track but well worth the 2 minute stroll.