“Fantastic B&B!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Skipton
Skipton Park Guest O'tel
Ranked #9 of 33 Skipton B&B and Inns
“Fantastic B&B!”
Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

This was my third stay at the O'tel and it definitely won't be my last! Jenny and Ken are brilliant hosts, very warm and friendly, and can't do enough for you. The room was immaculately presented, comfortable, had all the amenities necessary for a three night stay and I slept like a top every night. Ken's breakfasts are first class and set you up perfectly for the day ahead. Skipton town centre is a ten minute walk away and a newsagent a short stroll down the road. I would recommend anyone looking for a great, good value B&B in Skipton to stay here, you won't regret it!

Stayed April 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
england
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We are pleased to tell our readers that the stay at Skipton park guest 'otel was as good as ever. Great location, very clean, lovely breakfasts made by Ken. A warm welcome as usual from Jen & Ken. Lots to see and do around Skipton with nice friendly locals. Carn't wait to return. (pity about the weather, but thats England in April!!!).

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
england
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Stayed here with some friends in April. As a general rule we tend to stay in hotels as we like the "anonymity" that they give you.. However, staying at the Skipton Park has certainly broadened our outlook on this. We had a very friendly welcome from both Ken and Jenny. Our room was spotless, bathroom spotless, tea and coffee making facilities in the room, hairdryer - everything you could want. Radiators that you can control the heat from - so not overheating at night!! The breakfast, cooked by Ken, was delicious!!! I think the only comment that I would make here is that you do need to choose your breakfast the night before - there is a pad in the hall for any changes that you wish to make if Ken or Jenny are not available to chat to.

Skipton Park is only about a 5 or 6 minute walk from the centre of town. Jenny very knowledgeable about where to eat - we tried the Castle Inn which was lovely.

I would certainly recommend the Skipton Park as an excellent place to stay when visiting Skipton. It has everything and more that a B and B could offer.

Would certainly recommend staying here -

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Peterborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 April 2013

From the moment I arrived, as a single woman, I felt welcomed and safe. The rooms ( I stayed for three weekends Nov./ Dec. 2012) were all immaculate, well equipped and the beds very comfy. I liked that I could control the heating in the room to suit me. The bathrooms were spotless and the showers super. Jenny and Ken are fantastic hosts and very knowledgeable about the local area. Ideally located - only a short walk into town.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
Manchester
Reviewed 2 April 2013

A great place to stay for a couple of days - Jenny and Ken did a wonderful job of looking after us right down to noticing my husband pulled off the skin on his tomato at breakfast - the next day, the breakfast had the tomato with the skin already removed! Everything is there in the room including tea/coffee making and a hairdryer. Very clean and spacious accommodation and less than a ten-minute walk to the town centre. We will certainly recommend this to our friends, not just because it is great value for money but because it was friendly and I like the personal touch rather than a big hotel.

Room Tip: I recommend Room 3 which has two windows and is quite large with a huge en-suite
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank AS_Manchester
Camborne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I work as a lorry driver but had to do a delivery in Skipton in a van. The delivery was postponed till the following morning. I was stranded with no money. My wife booked me into Jenny and Kens and Jen arranged with my partner to give me £20 on her credit card which she gave to me so i could eat that evening. Thats how i came to stay there. We have stayed in many guest houses and this is most definately the best one by far. Not only because of the cleanliness and size of the rooms, nor kens famous full english breakfast, but most of all because the two of them. I loved it so much, and know that my other half will feel the same when we both return there this coming easter weekend. Yes, i am returning and with my partner to see for herself what i have been raving about

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Nigel P
Wigan, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 February 2013

Spent 2 nights at Skipton Park Guest O'tel and could not speak highly enough of the owners, Ken & Jenny's establishment, from first arriving was welcomed like one of the family was shown around the guest house by Ken and the first thing that stands out is how exceptionally clean and immaculate the property is, the dining room is amazing and well stocked, Ken showed us to our room and carried our bags, when entering the room you could see the pride they both take in their guest house. Breakfast is full english for those who want it or a variety of cereals and fruit,it literally is just a 5 minute walk into the town centre and to all attractions skipton has, all in all we totally enjoyed our stay and will be returning again and would recommend to anyone staying at the Skipton Park Guest O'tel

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple