All reviews full english lovely large shower town centre few minutes walk spacious rooms pubs and restaurants walking holiday excellent accommodation within easy walking distance excellent breakfast jenny guesthouse
Reviewed 28 April 2013

This was my third stay at the O'tel and it definitely won't be my last! Jenny and Ken are brilliant hosts, very warm and friendly, and can't do enough for you. The room was immaculately presented, comfortable, had all the amenities necessary for a three night stay and I slept like a top every night. Ken's breakfasts are first class and set you up perfectly for the day ahead. Skipton town centre is a ten minute walk away and a newsagent a short stroll down the road. I would recommend anyone looking for a great, good value B&B in Skipton to stay here, you won't regret it!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We are pleased to tell our readers that the stay at Skipton park guest 'otel was as good as ever. Great location, very clean, lovely breakfasts made by Ken. A warm welcome as usual from Jen & Ken. Lots to see and do around Skipton with nice friendly locals. Carn't wait to return. (pity about the weather, but thats England in April!!!).

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Stayed here with some friends in April. As a general rule we tend to stay in hotels as we like the "anonymity" that they give you.. However, staying at the Skipton Park has certainly broadened our outlook on this. We had a very friendly welcome from both Ken and Jenny. Our room was spotless, bathroom spotless, tea and coffee making facilities in the room, hairdryer - everything you could want. Radiators that you can control the heat from - so not overheating at night!! The breakfast, cooked by Ken, was delicious!!! I think the only comment that I would make here is that you do need to choose your breakfast the night before - there is a pad in the hall for any changes that you wish to make if Ken or Jenny are not available to chat to.

Skipton Park is only about a 5 or 6 minute walk from the centre of town. Jenny very knowledgeable about where to eat - we tried the Castle Inn which was lovely.

I would certainly recommend the Skipton Park as an excellent place to stay when visiting Skipton. It has everything and more that a B and B could offer.

Would certainly recommend staying here -

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2013

From the moment I arrived, as a single woman, I felt welcomed and safe. The rooms ( I stayed for three weekends Nov./ Dec. 2012) were all immaculate, well equipped and the beds very comfy. I liked that I could control the heating in the room to suit me. The bathrooms were spotless and the showers super. Jenny and Ken are fantastic hosts and very knowledgeable about the local area. Ideally located - only a short walk into town.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2013

A great place to stay for a couple of days - Jenny and Ken did a wonderful job of looking after us right down to noticing my husband pulled off the skin on his tomato at breakfast - the next day, the breakfast had the tomato with the skin already removed! Everything is there in the room including tea/coffee making and a hairdryer. Very clean and spacious accommodation and less than a ten-minute walk to the town centre. We will certainly recommend this to our friends, not just because it is great value for money but because it was friendly and I like the personal touch rather than a big hotel.

Room tip: I recommend Room 3 which has two windows and is quite large with a huge en-suite
Date of stay: March 2013