“Absolutely delicious!”

Price range: US$10 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian, British
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Brody's is a modern take on a traditional Italian restaurant with the best homemade food in town! Accompanied by a warm atmosphere and tunes you'll love!
Halifax, United Kingdom
“Absolutely delicious!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We'd arrived in Skipton quite late on a Friday night and found Brody's tucked away just off the main high street.

The welcome was warm, the food delicious (one of the best meals I've had in a long time), and the value for money was excellent with two 3-course meals, an extra side and four alcoholic drinks costing just £58.00! The portion sizes were also very good indeed.

I can highly recommend the chicken, mushroom and pesto pasta and my boyfriend said the fishcake starter was divine.

We would definitely revisit on our next trip to Skipton :-)

• Visited May 2014
Sabine S, Manager at Brody's, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you very much for all your kind words!

I'm really glad it was one of the best meals you've had in a long time and I hope we do not disappoint next time you visit!

Hope to see you again soon.....we will always give you a warm welcome!!

The team at Brody's

Bradford, United Kingdom
“Amazing authentic Italian pizza”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Popped in for impromptu lunch waiting for a business appointment. Lovely airy venue with fresh flowers on every table - a lovely relaxing atmosphere. The Italian salami pizza with mushrooms and tiny diced fresh pineapple and chopped parsley was divine. Thin and crispy and fresh - the rest of menu must be as good. Would like to come back with friends or family. A fantastic little find in Skipton. Well done.

Sabine S, Manager at Brody's, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Your comments on Brody's are much appreciated...thank you very much!

Hopefully we will see you soon with your friends and family!

skipton
“Wonderful meal as always”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My friends and I come here fairly regularly for a nice meal midweek and a bit of a catch up. We often ponder visiting other places but inevitably always end up back here. Two of us had the best ever lasagne with delicious homemade chips. My other friend had a chicken and mushroom pizza, which should have had olives, on but as she doesn't like them they kindly put on the mushrooms instead. This really is my favourite place to eat in Skipton. We will be back next month without a doubt!

Sabine S, Manager at Brody's, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thanks for making Brody's one of your regulars and saying it is your favourite place to eat in Skipton....we really do appreciate your comments!

See you next month and we will endeavor to make your evening as great as all the other times you have dined here!

Regards,

Haddington, United Kingdom
“Best pasta dish I have had for a long time.”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Chose this restaurant as it was close to our holiday cottage and we weren't disappointed. The food was very good, I had spicy king prawns in a tomato and cream sauce with tagliatelle, and my husband had a pizza, very thin and crispy just the way he likes it.
The staff were excellent, the spicy king prawns were in another dish but they changed them into mine for me.
The wine by the glass was very good as were the waitresses.
Very good value for money and we will definitely be back. Well done.

Sabine S, Manager at Brody's, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Just a quick note to say thank you for your kind comments....we really do appreciate them so thank you very much!
We hope to see you and your husband again very soon!

Regards,

North Yorkshire
“Do you like pizza?”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

.... you'll love them at Brody's. Thin and crispy, simple but wonderful toppings. Been searching for good pizzas for 4 years since returning from living in Italy - nothing came close to the quality I used to get over there.... till now. That's twice I've had their pizzas in 8 days, next time I'll try the pasta.

Sabine S, Manager at Brody's, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you very much for your amazing comments about our pizza's...we do try and be as authentic as possible and are really chuffed that they come close to the pizzas you've had in Italy!

We look forward to seeing you soon and hopefully you will enjoy our pasta dishes as much as the pizza!