“Good food”

Cuisines: Pizza, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

We went to oakleys for a evening meal over the easter weekend from entering the restaurant we were made welcome the service was excellent and the food was brilliant we will definitely be back. We both had pizza me a calzone I couldn't finish it, it was delicious can highly recommend. ( note to self don't have any lunch next time )

1  Thank dickymint65

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We had a brilliant meal here the staff were friendly and the place was clean the food was brilliant I had a calzone pizza it was bigger than the plate, not too expensive either well worth a visit if your in Skipton

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Me and a friend of mine decided to take our girlfriends here on a Monday night as they had both been before and we hadn't. Our table was booked for 8 o clock and when we walked in at 8.05 the waitresses faces where something out of a horror film! They made us feel like we had miffed them all off as they wanted to finish early!

We ordered the starter and they came quickly and the waitresses had become smiley and kind, however they weren't very good actors! My starter was excellent! Tasty and more than what I expected! However my main wasn't great. I ordered chicken Parmigiana and it was rubbery and the sauce was bland, I ate a third of the main meal and I also wasn't surprised to see the table next to us send their chicken Parmigiana back!

My overall experience was rushed and the food excluding the started was bang average and not worth even half the money!

If I go again? I will go earlier (so I don't feel guilty) and order something a little simpler for the chef to cope with!

1  Thank Dominiccraig
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

We went there as a bunch of us and had a starter each and a main meal each. The chicken wings with BBQ sauce is very tasty, although it is quite a big portion for a starter. Then we had our main meals, I had the Americana pizza, it was absolutely lovely, again, very large. However you can get a smaller portion of the pastas etc... The food never let's you down at Oakleys and you can go with anyone: friends, family, and even a romantic meal for 2. The service is fabulous too!

1  Thank lucy_ell11
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited again and again it was fantastic!!!!

Staff 10/10
Food 10/10
Everything 10/10

They were very good with my diet and don't go if your loosing weight the food is soooooo good.

Many thanks.