“Best coffee in town”

Ranked #2 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Skipton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 January 2014

This is a real place, real people, real coffee.
I love it! I cannot imagine my day without your beautiful cappuchino or a nice mozzarella melt
See u soon

1  Thank hddavebdoomer

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Visited with my Mum today, i had the red cabbage and apple soup, I was not sure if I would like it, but I did and it was lovely, served with warm homemade bread. Mum had a cheese and onion toastie served with a very tasty beetroot side salad, I had a cold drink and Mum had a Latte, which she said was lovely. The bill was less than £10, we will be going back soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Coffee that beats that offered by some famous cafe chains. Food is good both for taste and value. Although, as the name 'Coffee Bean' suggests, this cafe is a coffee specialist, I would like to see a few more varieties of tea offered.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We have visited Bean Loved a few times now. Until today we have only had coffee and cake, the coffee is one of the nicest I've had in a long time. I always opt for skinny cappuccino, saves calories and helps justify eating the cake ;) the foam on the cappuccino has a fab creamy, velvety texture and doesn't collapse like many poor quality cappuccino's do. Totally delicious.

Today my husband and I visited for lunch, hubby had Barbecue Chicken Melt, I had Chorizio and Roasted Red Pepper melt, both were nicely presented and delicious, and at only £4 each, excellent valve for money. Finished off with a scrummy piece of carrot cake, we had a very enjoyable lunch.

This is a lovely little coffee shop, with friendly staff and a nice chilled out atmosphere, definitely becoming a favourite of ours when we visit Skipton.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I have visited bean loved several times for coffee and it is always excellent! Today I tried food for the first time aswell as my latte and I have to say it was amazing! I had the BBQ chicken melt, it was delicious and highly recommended. I will definatly be returning again