“Best coffee in Skipton”

Ranked #2 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Skipton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Don't go anywhere else in Skipton for a coffee as no one else comes close, they know their coffee. Breakfast on a Sunday morning with a paper or friends is a must. The soups are always good and the pancakes are huge.

2  Thank Sally D

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Although I live in Skipton and have been here a couple of times before, I took my eight year old son here today for a treat. He had a salmon sandwich with lemon soft cheese and black pepper. It came with loads of lovely salad that had a lovely dressing on it. Every time I come here I have to say I have been so impressed with the food, excellent value and really friendly service too! Lovely little place and heartily recommend it.

1  Thank Jacqueline S
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I recently visited Skipton, and came across this lovely looking coffee shop. It looked very inviting, but the actual product was NOT that great at all.

Very average and I would definitely prefer going to a chain over this, it is quite hidden away so I thought it would be a 'gem', but I was mistaken.

Dissapointing.

2  Thank explorehorizons
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

On the way to Craven Court saw this place and loomed inviting so gave it a try. Wow great coffee in lovely surroundings. Also deceptive in size it can seat quite a few. Maybe some background music would help but all in all great

Reviewed 31 January 2014

This is a real place, real people, real coffee.
I love it! I cannot imagine my day without your beautiful cappuchino or a nice mozzarella melt
See u soon