“Great coffee and brunch”
Review of Bean Loved

Bean Loved
Ranked #3 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Skipton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Visited this weekend for brunch and a morning coffee - both were fantastic!

I had the pancakes with bacon (a culinary delight for Skipton!), and my friends had the scrambled egg with chorizo and salsa - both highly approved of the food. The coffee was also fantastic, very smooth and strong.

We couldn't resist a cake at the end of our large breakfast (to take away as we didn't have any room left!) which was also very good. The service is excellent (brought very promptly despite the number of customers) and very reasonable (approx £20 for 3 meals, 3 hot drinks and 3 cakes).

Will definitely be returning for brunch on our next trip!

2  Thank Laura B

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Don't go anywhere else in Skipton for a coffee as no one else comes close, they know their coffee. Breakfast on a Sunday morning with a paper or friends is a must. The soups are always good and the pancakes are huge.

2  Thank Sally D
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Although I live in Skipton and have been here a couple of times before, I took my eight year old son here today for a treat. He had a salmon sandwich with lemon soft cheese and black pepper. It came with loads of lovely salad that had a lovely dressing on it. Every time I come here I have to say I have been so impressed with the food, excellent value and really friendly service too! Lovely little place and heartily recommend it.

1  Thank Jacqueline S
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I recently visited Skipton, and came across this lovely looking coffee shop. It looked very inviting, but the actual product was NOT that great at all.

Very average and I would definitely prefer going to a chain over this, it is quite hidden away so I thought it would be a 'gem', but I was mistaken.

Dissapointing.

2  Thank explorehorizons
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

On the way to Craven Court saw this place and loomed inviting so gave it a try. Wow great coffee in lovely surroundings. Also deceptive in size it can seat quite a few. Maybe some background music would help but all in all great