“best coffee shop ”

Ranked #1 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Skipton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

have been coming to skipton for some time and you always get a welcome when u walk in through the door staff are so pleasent in cluding the management food is top class will continue to call in every time we are up there

2  Thank brian r

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Great Coffee in great location I did feel I was in a chain and it's not very different to the general run of the mill chains, having said that it's a place I would recommend if you just wanted a quick coffee that tastes great, my only downside was staff personality needs to inject some personality and it's a winner. Would defiantly recommend and return I'm new to the area and pleased I discovered this place

2  Thank Mark1985s
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My partner and I visit on a weekly basis as we live locally. The coffee is fresh, hot, served in good sized cups and it is always consistent. We occasionally eat at Bean Loved for a sandwich or one of their tasty specials, they are all very reasonably priced. If I ever had a criticism, it would be that it could do with some comfy chairs instead of stools/ hard backed wooden ones, then again we would never leave! Thanks guys, keep up the great work!

2  Thank mrhappy123
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Have been coming to Bean Loved since it first opened and can say in all honesty that they serve the best coffee in Skipton. I have moved out of the area but still travel from Huddersfield to Skipton to get my coffee fix. They also serve great cakes, soup and sandwiches that cater for all tastes. Well worth giving Bean Loved a try.

1  Thank Sandsygirl
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Just the type of coffee shop there should be more of in skipton, rather than the corporate coffee shops. Great staff, friendly. No pressure to move on, relaxing.

1  Thank Anonymous01112008