“Authentic Thai”

Ranked #28 of 157 Restaurants in Skipton
Price range: US$11 - US$31
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is founded in 2011. It is new to this town but Thai restaurants are not new to our experiences. We are a group of people who are passionate about food and have an overwhelming desire to create our own family restaurant where we can cook a good quality of food in a good atmosphere. We started our dream by renting a restaurant in Shipley, and then stepped forward to found our own restaurant in Skipton, the small historic market town in North Yorkshire with beautiful scenery, this makes it a perfect place for us.---Our Promises--- We promise to prepare and cook every dish with pride, using the finest ingredients and vegetables sourced locally, to create not only delicious but also healthy food for our customers.The tasty food is cooked by a chef of vast experience who worked for many years in a 5-star hotel in Thailand and in Thai restaurants in the UK. Not only do we aim to make tasty food we also strive to provide a friendly and excellent service in a smart and intimate dinning atmosphere.Our high standards of cleanliness are proven by achieving a5-star rating in Food Hygiene. We also have an excellent reputation given by our customers on Trip Advisor which ranks us amongst the top restaurants in Skipton. You can trust us to ensure that you will spend a wonderful time here, and you will want to come back again and again.
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Very good food, friendly service. I had Pad Thai on two different occasions and found it to be as good or better than any I've had elsewhere. It was a bit mild for my taste, but that's not a drawback, just my personal preference. My #1 favorite restaurant in Skipton.

2  Thank Mary T

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Good location 2mins from high street
We visited on Sat night was very busy but the service was excellent, food was amazing good quality.

2  Thank Martin H
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Great little place to go for a meal.

Your effectively sat in someones front room, which is a nice experience. There's a great choice of food and drinks available, both of which are superb.

The rice is very good, something that can often be a bit tricky.

The view is not up to much, but you'll be too busy concentrating on your food.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

My friends and I went on Saturday night and we had such a friendly warm greeting. The food was all freshly prepared and the rice was perfect. My husband is very fussy and was so pleased with the food. The trick is not too eat too much! We will definitely go again!

1  Thank Jane P
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We visited on a Tuesday evening after meeting up with friends who were in Skipton as part of their canal boat holiday. The place was very quiet with a couple of people in, but following the Tour de Frances bustling weekend, presume everyone had partied themselves out!! The food was excellent, fresh and tasty, we had no complaints at all. Some of the dishes were a little spicy for our friends but as I am a chilli head, I had asked for my Massaman curry to be extra hot and it was delicious. We had two bottles of white wine to accompany the meal and had jasmine tea to finish which is very refreshing and good for the digestion after a meal apparently. We will definitely return.