“Really tasty food, great prices”
Review of Manzil - CLOSED

Manzil
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Newly Opened Restaurant And Take Away
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Came here twice while on holiday in Skipton, some of the best and most tasty food we have ever had. The starter for two is superb and great value. When I wanted a main dish hot and tasty they just produced a special not even on the menu. Friendly service, good prices. Quite empty both times when we went, cannot understand why!

Reviewed 7 August 2012

Cracking value for money, delicious food, friendly staff and a great night out either as a couple or for a work night out. I've ALWAYS had a fab time! Go on, treat yourself!!! ;)

2  Thank Lizzie L
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I'm a regular eater of curries and am convinced that Manzil offers the best dish in Skipton! If you're really after a flavoursome and authentic curry and great service then Manzil's your man!

3  Thank Charles M
Reviewed 17 July 2012

I read the reviews and thought we would try it out. Saturday night at 8 pm and we are the only ones there? The wait staff were very nice and friendly. The portions were not large but ok. My dad had a steak and he enjoyed it.

1  Thank Adrian B
Reviewed 11 July 2012

I gotta say I really love this place, was quite busy for a Monday evening but the service was great. The waiters were very kind and friendly, we ordered our drinks and popodoms and few minutes later we ordered our food.

The food came within 15 minutes and it was looking good. It was hot so we had to let it cool down and my nan bread was
Warm and cluffy just the way I like it.

My starter was a onion bhaji and it was HUGE! Crispy and perfect, and my main was to die for (chicken punjib, summat like that) best curry I have ever had.

I vote this restaurant as the best in Skipton!x

2  Thank SkiptonChickx