“I can't stop raving on about the fishcakes!”
Review of Cafe 76 - CLOSED

Cafe 76
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Cafe 76 we aim to offer good home-cooked food using fresh quality, locally sourced ingredients. Try our Full English Breakfast served throughout the day or a fresh baked hot jacket potato with a choice of fillings. Where possible we can offer what you want. How about a Beef burger? Hand pressed on the premises using only the finest minced steak, seasoning.... And nothing else!! We do not serve chips but if you require the thought we can bake fresh a chunky paprika potato wedge, rustic hot and seasoned and spiced to perfection. Fresh, made on premises sandwiches are made on a choice of bread with again hot and cold varied choice of fillings, accompanied with a side salad, and homemade coleslaw. Maybe a stone baked Ciabatta with choice of fillings hot or cold, spicy or plain as you like, we ask individual requirements so your food is cooked to your taste and liking. How about a healthy bowl of pasta or a Tuna / chicken Salad made to order with roasted vegetables that are cold but taste superb? The choice at Cafe 76 is endless. Simply relax and unwind with a freshly made latte or cappuccino or tea, scone jam and cream or a slice of cake, made fresh on the premises. We even offer afternoon teas again for you to enjoy at your leisure Whatever your choice, husband & wife team, Mark & Hayley , look forward to making your visit an enjoyable one. "Great UNION Coffee - Delicious Food - Nice Surroundings"
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Each time I visit Cafe76 I have the very best experience so imagine my surprise when I had the salmon fishcakes with parsley sauce..OMG they are the most delicious fishcakes ever. Everything they do is fantastic but whoa I can't recommend them enough! Great staff..great food.. great location but most of all great fishcakes!!

3  Thank PirateBaby

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We've been loads of times, great food, service & helpful staff. Nothing is too much trouble & everything we've tried is lovely. It's always the first choice for us!!!

1  Thank choosywhereieat
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We visited Skipton on bank holiday Monday , a very busy day. Looking for some where to eat we ventured into Cafe 76' up the little staircase into the cafe. A clean smart cafe with clean tables and a tidy space. We where not waiting long before the waiter greeted us and bought menus and asked if we would like to order drinks. Shortly afterwards he returned to take our food orders. I ordered peri peri chicken skewers , asking if I could have extra salad instead of chips. This was no problem. My partner ordered the chicken liver patty with toast. They food was of a far better quality than I have ever had in a cafe setting. My chicken was beautifully spiced and came with a large chunky salad which had been drizzled with oil. My partner said his pate was just the best. The waiters where very pleasant and helpful. A surprise visit with an excellent outcome. Now on our list for a return visit.

1  Thank Paul H
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We went here for breakfast last year and will definitely be going back! The food was brilliant, freshly coked, nothing deep fried, local sausages and bacon. And some rather lovely tea! They also catered for a fussy 5 year old, who is quite specific about how to toast a tea cake and what type of jam should be on it.

2  Thank Foz321
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I visited this cafe with my daughter on a very busy market day. The service was excellent and nothing was too much trouble. The food was high quality and we shall certainly return.

1  Thank Sheila L